Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On a short note... I enjoyed the opener. Have some issues with how fast they got into places...but they seemed to pack an awful lot of info into the first episode. Kinda cool to see our resident "mummy" as a bodyguard(?). ... and yes...the tutor is a babe!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL Nommy. I saw Veritas as well and enjoyed it. I am fearful that Nikko will become Wesley Crusher, that would be very painful.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font face="georgia">Wesley Crusher. Dayum, that brings back nightmares.

Saw Nemesis a couple of weeks ago. Wesley was in that one, too. Couldn't figure out why...then it became clear that this was the last of the ST:TNG movies. Finally, like Captain Kirk, we can say good-bye to Wesley Crusher.

Wizzard waves...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Veritas just premiered last night;Children of Dune is coming; Farscape has a few more epsiodes. Figured this would be a good catch-all place for TV shows, as they come and go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw only the last 40 minutes of Veritas but was impressed. Interesting story, with a father-son conflict, a weekly search for myterious items leading to some unknown revelation. Anybody else see it? At least it improves Monday night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Actually, there is a new series coming out called "Wesley Crusher and the Adventure Beyond." It stars Wil Wheaton, playing Wesley Crusher stranded on a planet with 4,956,783 Wesley Crusher clones (all played by Wheaton). In the premiere, Wesley's science fair project turns all the clones into Klingons and he has to make a long distance phone call to his mother (special guest appearance by Gates McFadden) to find out what to do. Future episodes apparently follow Wesley in his desperate efforts to purchase enough one-piece jump suits to clothe all the clones after another science experiment causes a wardrobe disaster. I hear that TNN and the SciFi channel are going to begin running it all day, 24/7, starting February 1, to replace all their other programming.

Be sure to tune in, Wizz!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Hi Wizz,

Are you sure that was TNN, not TNT. I thought TNT was the channel that made programming decisions on Scifi that were paralleled to SciFi Channel?

Thanks for the info, that show sounds like it will make the world right at last. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Iz...now *that* is funny.

Thanks for a laugh on a day in which I really need it.

-Polly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font face="georgia">Good job, Iz. Actooly, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like that get on the air. Meantime, Odessy 5 isn't returning. Good story line, interesting premise, 5 year arc. Greedy production company. Oh, well. Got used to it with Crusade, so no biggie.

Wil Wheaton. IMNSHO, he's a great actor. Yeah, really. Only way someone could play that annoying role so consistantly, well, annoyingly. I'll have to find something else he did, non-scifi hopefully, to see what else he can do.

His best Star Trek episode was the one where he left the series. Basically told everyone to bugger off, and left with the Traveler. You know, the only episode where he actually showed he had some backbone.

They probably fired the writer.

Thanks Iz, for getting me started again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wil actually is a talented actor, but I think he has given it up. Typecasting probably didn't help. I'd like to see him back in something far removed from science fiction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast