Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This crash called it on who's who and what's what. Nikko was incredibly annoying in this episode, I foresee disaster and a short run. That bit where he decided to taunt the guy in a concussion and dangling from a rope--what a class act. And then dad was so proud. Good story, but gee, in the second episode to find IT and then blow IT to smithereens. would have been better as the season finale, no?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, Im sure that that may be one of many "items" that need to be found from our "hidden" past.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, finally we will be seeing a new episode next Monday night.!@

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#FF99FF" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF99FF"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by iznardy:
    Actually, there is a new series coming out called "Wesley Crusher and the Adventure Beyond." It stars Wil Wheaton, playing Wesley Crusher stranded on a planet with 4,956,783 Wesley Crusher clones (all played by Wheaton). In the premiere, Wesley's science fair project turns all the clones into Klingons and he has to make a long distance phone call to his mother (special guest appearance by Gates McFadden) to find out what to do. Future episodes apparently follow Wesley in his desperate efforts to purchase enough one-piece jump suits to clothe all the clones after another science experiment causes a wardrobe disaster. I hear that TNN and the SciFi channel are going to begin running it all day, 24/7, starting February 1, to replace all their other programming.

Be sure to tune in, Wizz!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL, I hope you are happy Iz! Now I am going to have crusher nightmares!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 08, 2003 04:34 PM: Message edited by: AsIs ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 08, 2003 04:35 PM: Message edited by: AsIs ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Always glad to contribute a smile.

Can anyone fil me in on this week's "Veritas?" Missed everything except the last 10 seconds about a humming sphere.

iz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hehe whoops. I have been posting about Veritas at SV.

Umm last week on Veritas, they went after an artifact that was round (sorry don't remember the name). When they originally find the artifact, they are able to take digital pictures before it is taken from them by force. Returning to the US, they start to piece together who took said artifact and why. They figure out it is a rich bad dude (name slips my mind) and that it will be hard to get back.

Meanwhile, Nikko slips out for basketball in Central Park and sees Vincent chatting with three men. Vincent is telling the men that he made a mistake leaving their organization and signing up with Solomon. In order to demonstrate his remorse he is willing to deliver the round artifact to the organization. It sounds like this organization has been in existence for thousands of years and its golas is to collect and learn as much about the ancients as possible.

Nikko asks Vincent what he was doing in the park and does not buy Vincents cryptic answers.

In order to get the artifact back, Julia pretends to be a reporter wanting to interview the rich ad dude regarding his collection of artifacts. Being that she is attractive and appears to have the propoer credentials, she gets the interview. When she arrives at the site (With Calvin paying camera man) she has to strip naked and swim to the rich bad dude (I am sure most of the guys enjoyed this scene, it made no sense to me). He tells her that she is not a reporter, she says it is a freelanc piece and will be used to hire her for a real job. He tosses out a name and she says that person is long gone and gives the new persons name at the BBC. Rich dude is convinced and holds up a robe so she can come out of the pool.

Interview proceeds. Calvin films all the cameras he can in the hallways and all the passages he can see. He also films 3 of 4 numbers on an alarm needed to get to the artifact in question. Based on this Solomon and Vincent work up a plan for breaking in and stealing the artifact. They work up a plan that involves Nikko and Solomon hoping into the trunk of a limo that is taking Julia to a dinner date at the rich bad dudes house.

Prior to this happening, Vincent slips off to meet with the people from the secret organization. Nikko busts in on the meeting and Vincent kills him. Whoops, bad Nikko.

Back at the hotel, Calvin argues with Julia about visiting the bad dudes house and gets in a fist fight with the chauffer. This is the distraction needed to get Solomon and Nikko into the trunk. Nikko just makes it in time, guess Solomon didn't kill him after all but Nikko thinks he tried. Dinner date goes off withotu a hitch. Julia does he part, which includes turing off internal alarms and lights. Nikko and Solomon break in, Calvin had correctly figured out the fourth number in the alarm, they snag the artifact and take off but not without a chase. Solomon manages to ditch the bad dudes with guns and shows up at the hotel. Vincent shows up, pulls a gun on Solomon, takes the artifact, and Solomon has a chat with one of the big wigs in the secret organization who says not to kill Solomon.

Everyone is pissed at Vincent. But then Vincent arrives at the headquarters with the artifiact. Solomon had asked Vincent to take care of smuggling the artifact back into the US. In order to do so, Vincent made it look like he was betraying Solomon. Solomon knew nothing of the plan, he couldn't, but was comforted when Nikko told him that Vincent had tried to kill Nikko. According to Solomon, Vincent doesn't try to kill he either does or doesn't.

Happy ending all around.

By the way, Veritas is on tonight at 8 pm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watched Children of Dune last night and was impressed. I don't remember much of the book because I read it about 20 some odd years ago. The special FX with them lifting the worm were great. I liked the concept of clairvoyance through time-space that was illustrated, but don't remember it from the book.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 17, 2003 02:07 PM: Message edited by: JaceSan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw parts of Children of Dune. I thought it was a fine production, although the story was slow, which is about how I remembered that the book was.

I liked the sets and the costumes. I liked the actors better than I did those from the Dune miniseries.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks like "The wheel of Dharma" will be on march 31st. We shall see. Did anyone on the west coast see it last week?

Wizz, do you watch it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12