Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When Trip rescues an exotic alien woman from her kidnappers, they find themselves on the run from her captors and, in the process, on an unexpected romantic adventure. Meanwhile, Archer holds one of the alien kidnappers captive on Enterprise and devises a scheme with T'Pol's help to pressure the reluctant prisoner to help them locate Trip.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yawn!!!! Didn't we see this on Quantum Leap already with Brooke Shields and Capt Archer...er...I mean Sam Beckett.

I do like the fact that they've given Archer some teeth over the course of this season, and last week's episode about T'Pol's 2nd Foremother was pretty good, but the weak episodes are still popping up as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I liked the episode. But then again, Tucker is my favorite character, I like fluff, and the girl was cute.

I also liked T'Pal and Archer playing good cop/bad cop. Him being subserviant to her was amusing.

But not a ep that I would call high art. I just thought it was fun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I definately enjoyed the Good cop / Bad cop scenerio also. "How tall are you? How much do you weigh?" LoL...readying the torture chamber? hehe

I liked the overall story. Don't have much technically to say about it. I don't expect major things out of this series. Atleast not till either sweeps week or end of season

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting. I thought it was one of the worst pieces of poop I've ever seen in my life. Cliches from one end to the other. Painfully stilted and ridiculous dialog. Absolutely no chemistry whatsoever between Trip and the Princess, or Monarch, or whatever she was. A plot line (and I use that term loosely) that was a direct steal from episodes of TOS and TNG, not to mention several movies. A guest actor (actress, in this case) who couldn't act her way out of an open closet.

Plus artificial gravity in the escape pod, no thought to considering whether the alien rations would be toxic to Humans or whatever-species-she-was, or if the indigenous life forms on the planet they escaped to might be toxic.

Ah, well. Opinions will differ.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, Fan, I thought there was some kind of chemistry there. More like eye contact, but still being reserved until she let go and game him a wet one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ไทยสนัับสนุน