Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, Helen, Jan, and Ted were very stupid, they all voted for Jake. There is very little chance they can break up the Clay/Bryan alliance now. Had they been smart, they all woulda voted with Jake to remove Clay or Bryan and then it coulda been anyone's game. I really wanted Jake to win immunity this week, 'cause I don't want Bryan or Clay to win the game. All Clay and/or Bryan need to do is convince one of the other three next week that they (clay or Bryan)are on their (Helen, Jan or Ted) side and will betray the other (Clay or Bryan) in the final vote and side with them instead. Bryan's already got that going with Helen it seems. I don't believe Bryan will choose Helen over Clay in the final vote, though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree and am sorry that Clay is still there. He is so annoying! Possibly everyone thinks he isn't much of a threat. I wondered if Jake might not be cutting his own throat by expounding on his hard work and productiveness. It seems to me that one tries not to be threat at this point.

I suspect though that in the end it was because he was the last of his tribe.

Does anyone know why Helen didn't vote for Clay? She tried to talk Bryan into it after all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any conjectures on who is going tonight?

I'm guessing either Helen or Jan. Probably Helen since she appears to be a bigger threat than Jan.

This is assuming that the men will stick together.

If the men don't stick together then I'd guess Ted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Ted is wary of Brian/Clay. Though Brian has always assured Ted they have an alliance, of course we know he's convinced Clay and Helen of the same thing. Ted's been especially wary since Clay helped Brian in the reward challenge and then Brian chose Clay to accompany him when he won. So Ted can be won over to vote out Clay. But Helen won't necessarily go against Brian's wishes, if for instance he says to get rid of Jan.

I have no idea what Jan is thinking, if she even thinks at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with Merle. I think it's gonna be Ted or Jan. Bryan's got Helen convinced that the final 3 will be Bryan, Clay and Helen, and that Bryan will turn on Clay in the final vote. So, he's got the 3rd vote to get rid of his choice of Jan or Ted. I believe Ted is more of a threat than Jan, so he'll be the first to go, then Jan.

What I'd like to see is Jan, Helen, and Ted wise up and join forces to vote Clay or Bryan off tonight. If they don't, it's pretty much all over for all three of them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree. The others should vote out Brian or it's all over for them. I think that the jury would vote for Brian to win, if he is in F2 because he has played well.

I liked Ted and was really sorry to see him go. Jan doesn't play much, so I wouldn't mind if she went. Mainly she's just acted odd. Clay is obnoxious.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL I have another favorite moment. I watched Joe Millionaire and laughed my ass off last night. Sarah (lovingly called Miss Bondage by one viewer interviewed in Las Vegas) thinks that by whispering and hidig her face from the camera man would nt be caught talking to Melissa about the services she gave Evan. Whoops, guess she didn't know about the hidden cameras in the ceiling that cuaght the entire conversation and posted it on the screen for us to watch.

Ya know, Fox relity shows are flat out slimey but they are funny.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah that was weird. I'm glad she didn't get picked, she was frankly in it for the money. She didn't seem broken-hearted. I thought the woods think was just kissing. But from what I see elsewhere it must have been something else. 8-\

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234