Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

OK Wizz... Looks good to me. (You actual sent Margaritas to Crash???)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font face="georgia">Actually, yes I did. <font color="purple">Fed</font><font color="orange">Ex</font>'ed two gallons. (Learned that 4 gallons was more likely to last with this group). From the same place as the ones I brough for the gathering in Boston, except we didn't have a blender until the last day, when most of the elixir was gone. Sent to Days Inn, for Prof and about 28 others that showed up. Some even got into real trouble...others saw trouble first hand. But, that's a campfire story for another day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Showdown in the wild, wild, west this Sunday. Raiders at Chargers. Should be a good one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very important game this weekend, that's for sure. If the Raiders play the Chargers like they played the Jets...well, it won't be pretty. They need to win by 7 or more to get #1 position for their division

Although I will say they did get a better win than the 49er's. More like Seattle lost the game than anyone won.

And yet, the 49er's are in first place in their division. Probably make the playoffs and last for one game. Heck, the Giants and Angles (baseball) were both wild-card teams. Who's to say it won't happen again?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Wizz! Except for that poor display of football and that (Yes, I'll admit it was a ) FUMBLE. We are currrently in a shaky first place.

We are playing another Bledsoe Bowl on Sunday and we need to win to keep our first place status. Jets need to lose or at the most, win with low points. Should be an interesting game against the Bills here in the Northeast.

K Wizz...Please send me your mailing address to [email protected] so I can send you your glasses directly. I don't want it to be said I reneged on a bet.... er, I mean ....challenge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Will do, Nommy...

Hope the Pats watched the Raider game Monday, and have an idea of how to handle the Jets. 'Specially with the new wonderful weather that just blew into the area. Keep warm...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hey Wizz! I just noticed that your avatar looks like tthe icon from SPFPC.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jaguars stink!
    Jaguars STINK!
    JAGUARS STINK!

This messeage brought to you by a very disgruntled resident of northeast Florida.

We will now return you your regular programming, The Coach Tom Coughlin Show, or "Why I Left Boston College and Ruined the Careers of Pro-Football Players." This program will air as audio only, as Coach Coughlin had to fire all the cameramen to stay under the salary cap.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It does? I just went through the available avitars, and this one "appears" to be the Golden Gate Bridge. Since I live near by, and am too lazy to design a good-looking wizard, I opted for that one.

BTW, what is SPFPC?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh. I recognized the bridge in your avatar. I just wonder if the angle's from Chrissy Field or from the Marin side of the bridge. I don't think there's a beach that would have that angle on the Marin side.

There is a wonderful viewpoint from a ruined fort on the Marin side though. I forget the name of the fort but it looks down on the bridge and across the Bay at SF. One of the most romantic evenings I ever had involved a special friend and I watching the fog roll in across SF from a spot below the ruined fort. The climb back up to the fort was a little treacherous. I'm just glad I realized the implications a fog bank might've had on our climb. You have to manuever around a chainlink fence with about a foot and a half clearance to the edge of a cliff that would drop you thousands of feet into the bay. We made it just past the fence when the fog rolled in across us. Gave me a great excuse to hold her hand.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast