Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I guess it depends, Minesh. Your initial message was very much like many email (SPAM) messages that start out very similarly. Sure, there's some further information on the web page regarding what you're doing, but it would have been more "attractive" had that information about where you are, what you're doing, and perhaps a bit more of what you've done so far in reaching for the Masters Degree.

On the otherside, this is a more-frequented forum under the "Books Forums" banner, which might lead folks to thinking a lot of discussion over books takes place here...while we do discuss books, I don't believe books are the primary focus here.

I'm glad you took the time to respond, as it no longer appears to be a fishing expedition.

And no, I'll not respond as a Centauri or Vorlon

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi

Why this forum...ok

Well i found hostboard via google, then selected book forum, (as i thought it was about books).

Zocolo looked more general than the other forums, so i thought it may bring a better mix of people.

I though about putting more details about this survey on the inital post, but it would make the message quite long.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Minesh, your rationale is sound. And you seem to be on the up-and-up. I apologize for being so twitchy; I've been had before, trusting people on the internet when I should have known better. I've become immediately suspicious.

I'm sorry. I hope you get what you need from your survey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12