Thread: Survivor Pearl Islands Big Twist (The commercials give it away now)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heheheh well the twist of all twists is here. It is being shown in commercials now so I do not consider it a spoiler. But to be on the safe side... Seriously, the commercials are showing this so if you watch TV you are going to learn about it anyway.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    Well CBS is airing the commercials showing the "Ghost tribe". The tribe members that have been voted off are returing to compete as a seperate tribe. They are wearing purple buffs.

The SPoilers Sites have been telling people about this for months now so it is not a huge surprise for those of us who love spoilers.

What the spoiler sites are saying is that the voted out tribe mates have been made to exercise and have not been allowed to eat more then they would have in their tribes. When you look at the commercial you will see that they are still beareded (Burton) and wearing the clothes they wore when the game started.

No one is sure how all of this will work. What follows below is speculation from spoiler sites, but is in no way a spoiler. The Spoiler sites believe that the Ghost tribe will compete in what was suppose to be the reward challenge. If the Ghost Tribe wins, then (we think) the individual members of the ghost tribe will compete in an individual challenge to see who returns to the game. There is some doubt as to the number of tribe members that will return to the game and how tribal council will be held.

Thoughts? Comments? Ideas? Reactions

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I wasn't paying close attention to the next week's preview, but did notice Ryan-O's reaction and wondered what it was. Should be interesting... Wonder if the booties have been bonding in absence?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am wondering about that as well. It strikes me as cruel to make them live as the other Survivors lived. How would Nicole, who was alone for 3 days, suppose to build a shelter, get water, firewood and like by herself? I am guessing that there was an exisiting camp built for them and limited food provided. This should give the castaways tribe a leg up on Morgan who still can't fish.

I am interested in knowing how this will work and how the castaways were treated before the return.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess the Outcasts were not treated all that great but I still think that this is unfair. Once your gone, your gone. It strikes me as unfair that the people had been voted out are allowed to return the game.

Not sure how I like this. Right now I am not happy with it but we shall see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Let's see how the reaction is to this compared to Amy getting to return on BB.

This is also a first with the tribal council.