Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything VIII

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ianviking:
    Ian
    (exercise is BAD for you)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can emphasis. I'm recovering from an entire day of logging. Even my fingertips hurt.

Originally posted by MerleZ:
    Now, about stopping in the PATD.... I've heard a rumor that your old pal Slipbootie is trying to make a comeback.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The rumors are true. Not just Slipbootie, but the drow witch TipperG. I think we may need the services of a certain warrior woman's sword.

Hint, hint. Nudge, nudge.

Originally posted by MerleZ:
    And did I hear right on one of those Travelocity commercials? Did the Gnome really say "flapdoodle????"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I saw that. Think I should sue? ;-])

"Uh, sir? There's a slightly balding man out in the waiting room. He's wearing tanker boots, a tattered long coat, and has a live badger on his head. He wants to talk about one of our commercials..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Uh, sir? There's a slightly balding man out in the waiting room. He's wearing tanker boots, a tattered long coat, and has a live badger on his head. He wants to talk about one of our commercials..."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I'd just about pay money to see that. Then again, Nommy and I got ripped off by Labatt's bear guzzling bear. Maybe we could send Angry and Sammy to see them at the same time?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stargate SG-1 finally gets taken over entirely by Farscape!

Well, almost.

YouTube - Stargate SG1 - 200 Episode

Frell!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Off on holiday - for the first time in 7 years!!!!

I'm off on a cruise around the Norwegian Fjords tomorrow morning and I'm nervous as heck!

I'm fairly sure I packed my passport and tickets [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Be back with some great memories and photos in a week, I hope [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ August 28, 2006 05:22 PM: Message edited by: ianviking ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 28, 2006 05:24 PM: Message edited by: ianviking ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have a great time, Ian! Cruising is great fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Have a fun cruise Ian!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So AsIs, are you watching Rock Star? I was surfing last night, looking for a spoiler site, and saw another poster posting as "AsIs" on a Rock Star: Supernova site. Was that you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Why yes, that is me! And I am watching it. I was so PO'd after last nights show tho. I love Storm and she is one of the best there. No way should she have been sent home.

But in all honestly I would hate for her to front this band. I want to actually buy any albums she releases...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey all. Hey Ian, how was your cruise? Did you see a Norwegian Blue? Beautiful plumage, the Norwegian Blue. Except it's always pining for the fjords.

How are real estate prices in Norway? The way things are going, we all might want to move there.

iz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Norway was amazing. I took 1.91Gb of photos!

If you want to buy a farm then the government makes the prices cheap, they are a bit difficult with foreigners though apparently.

Also, beer is about ?5.10 ($10) a pint! With very strict drink-driving rules. Not that I drove at all.

Other than being sick for a day while crossing the North Sea [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] (even the crew were ill!), I can't think of a moment when I wasn't enjoying myself greatly.

Towns, waterfalls, fjords, mountains, glaciers, the 7 other people at my table on the cruise ship - all wonderfull!
    I want to go back!!!

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]