Figured it was time to update everyone on what we have been doing behind the scenes as I know there are still some issues that have not yet been corrected.

The last 2 days both Adam (our developer) and myself have been going over just exactly what Hostboard is and were we would like to take it. This had to be done due to the need to re-visit the Hostboard Control Panel software as this is what will centrally be controlling almost everything and then being able to add the proper hooks and controls up front and not having to revisit the code 100x or risk creating errors down the road due to injecting more code.

Though we wont say what we have in store just yet I will say it is going to be massive and is well beyond what has been asked for or what I originally had thought of.

Now that that review process is behind us we will be concentrating on the current Hostboard Control Panel and making it more usable, as well as looking at the formating issue that importing the old system to the new created.

As always I appreciate everyones patience while we iron out issues that have been brought to our attention and some others we found by accident.