Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Cherie Currie's Chit/Chat Part 4

SCHEMESofNEON

Hopefully things will calm down, BUT keep us posted!
    You to Gus!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CCfan
    I'm glad you got the young one to the hospital. Dehydration is really rough on a baby. I went through the same thing when my son was sick like that when he was younger. It worries you and makes you wonder what you should do. Hope you didn't think I was trying to make it sound worse than it was last night. Just using my experience with the same thing. Hmmm guess it was my paternal side showing. LOL Keep us on the board up to date, cause you know we'll be thinking of you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sporty, I appreciated your advise. I am a first time mom, and I don't know what to do most of the time. I second kid will have it made!
    He threw up again tonight. I thought he was finished with all that. I gave him some more anti vomiting med. I hope that works.
    I think he definately has made an approvement. He was pretty happy today, and even ate a banana.
    Thanks everyone again for your thoughts and concerns. I truly appreciate it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Thanks again for keeping everybody up on things CCfan!
    I'm glad you detect some improvement!

BTW, I have first hand knowledge that you are doing an excellent job as a first time MOM!

Keep on keeping on my dear!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Mwah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Well, I am happy to report that Baby CCfan is his old self again!
    And we are all resting easier here in the Old Pueblo!

I am about to enter the chat room for this weeks Chaturday Night chat and I hope to see some smiling faces in there.
    Oh that's right....no emoticons!

This looks like a job for Imaginer!
    //o-\\
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

About last night.....Chaturday night!

I slipped into the room, totally undetected as far as I know, and proceeded to type as fast as I could, saying some of the things I've had on my chest and feeling like a huge weight was being lifted from my shoulders and then....I looked up at the screen and realized there was nobody else there yet but not to worry, Ellanoize soon made the scene after having had a knock down drag out fight with the CRS! Victory was short-lived though and, the next thing I knew we were out of touch. It's like we were both there but all Mr. Ella was saying was things like, Hellooooo......are you there? Which I was, but apparently my posts were not showing up on his end! A most peculiar new trick, eh?
    Was the CRS feeling feisty last night, you ask? You bet he was!!!
    Ella left the room at that point but Schemey Lynn and Charlie C arrived with bells on, ringing in a new beginning like there was no tomorrow!
    It was a short-lived new beginning though, seeing as how Schemey Lynn was unmercifully bumped shortly thereafter!
    Then, as I recall it was the return of Ellanoize followed by the remarkably groovy ParanoidGrrl!!!! Talk about MAKING the scene!!!
    Schemey Lynn made it back for a while and then got bumped again! It seemed like the CRS was focusing large quantities of it's attention to our sweet city grrl last night and that is enough to **** off the good humor man, if you ask me!
    Charlie was next to leave. I believe he was bumped too. Sorry Charlie!
    The remaining three amigos (ParanoidGrrl, Ellanoize & Mwah) were saying our goodbyes because we all had things to do when suddenly a newbie to the chat room entered our humble CC domain!
    What could we do but shout "WHOOOOA BUNDY" and hang out for a while longer with AL. Glad he could make it and will return soon!

But anyway, we did cut it a little short last night so maybe there was still more goingz onz that I am totally not aware of.
    If so, I hope a report is forthcoming!
    THAT would be way cool!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Gus