Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uhhh.... Miz jettster...I...Ummm... Do ya think.... Ya know... are there... any copys of your web cam [img]redface.gif[/img]

rOGER

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Oh Ella~ U can bet on it. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Another Chaturday night
    and I ain't got no reason
    not to be there in an hour or so.
    I hope I will find
    someone to chat with.
    I hope you'll say hello!

[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

In case anybody (Ella) was wondering about last nights chat I'll give you the lowdown!
    I arrived fasionably late to find PartyGrrlz and Charles! We discussed interesting stuff and had fun doing so. Then Sportyfan arrived and our conversation expanded to other stuff. Then the one and only PartyGrrlz froze up and exited the room shortly thereafter. This matched the typical M.O. of the CRS and sure enough, I received an email confirmation from PartyGrrlz that she was indeed bumped!
    At any rate, us guys did the best we could, sans PartyGrrlz, to have tons of fun chat`ting up a storm! I think we did a pretty decent job of it too in hindsight!
    A while later Charles informed us that his assistance was needed on the home front and he quickly exited the room leaving Sportyfan and Mwah to continue the chat which is eggzacly what we did for another 20 minutes or so when, much to our delight, CCfan arrived on the scene. She was intending to watch a movie with her hubster shortly but stuck around long enough to discuss stuff with us before she had to leave to make her popcorn!
    Sporty and I talked one on one for another period of time which flew by just like the rest of the evening due to the fact that we were having fun and all!
    We spent a good ten minutes cleaning up before we left at around 10:30 message board time. Altough Schemy couldn't make the chat she does like us to clean up after ourselves. So we did so in her honor!

Well, that's it, in a nutshell!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Gus

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 05, 2004 11:15 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the report Desert Danger Dude. If I can't join in on the chats, At least I can keep up with the evcitement through your weekly reports. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

rOGER

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Due to a mandatory office xmas party I'll not be able to chat tonight so please, someone, do a chat room report!!!
    If I can sneak out early I'll go to the chat room but otherwise, nada!
    Have fun! I know I won't!
    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    GD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

<font size="5">Chat Room Links</font>

Old Chat Room
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html

New Chat Room
    http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1

[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

<font color="blue">CCome one; CCome all!
    <font size="4">Saturdays at 8:30 PM Eastern Time</font>
    usually!</font>

<font color="green">We generally use the OLD chat room BTW!</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shame on you no shows! CanadaWolverine showed up for his first official chat and who was there? Just one lonely Sportyfan! Actually he was already there when I arrived, but it sounds better the other way. Anywho? The chat tonight centered on all things Cherie. Music, her acting and chainsaw carving. We discussed the possibility of Cherie coming out with some new music (hint hint), along with the long rumored Runaways boxed set. We both agree that Wavelength is a great flick. Which brings up the question. Where the heck is the DVD for this movie! Then after talking about his upcoming marriage I was shocked to learn his Vegas marriage will include a Celine Dion concert (actually we agreed that that?s going to be a rough night, so all hope isn?t lost).
    Then we moved on to a more international flair (after all he is Canadian). Winter driving, recreational drug use (he doesn?t but the Canadian government might legalize). The merits of 4 wheel drive in the snow and the hated SUVs that make the hole in ozone layer bigger everyday (I own two). Finally we discussed the fact that our kids driving is a terrifying fact that contributes to gray hair. Somewhere around 10:15 or so we called it a night. I invited him back for next weeks chat. So be sure to tune in next week and meet a new friend. I know I did.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Thanks for the chat room report Sporty!
    Sorry I couldn't be there tonight CW!
    My boss takes his yearly xmas dinner party very seriously and then they suddenly moved it up a week. I enjoyed the food and the entertainment and there was a nice ambiance and all but it could not compare to the Cherie Currie Chat Room whatsoever!
    I stayed three hours and that was still considered leaving early! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

I'll be there next Chaturday come hill or high water!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus