Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: " SO HOW ARE WE DEALING WITH AGE "

famveronica
    Yes you heard me right....... We are getting older, and i hate it [img]mad.gif[/img]
    But theres nothing to do about that... Im now 43 years..... im feeling the pressure.
    it's really hard sometimes... My fiancee is going to be 30 in 3 weeks. What i im gonna do is stop smoking.... Smoking is so bad for the skin.....And ofcourse for everything else. Sometimes i feel that everything is over.... Then i look at people like Madonna and she's 46 and she look's like a billion.. And Cherie, how does she do it ?
    How do you manage to deal with this honestly?
    How old are you ???
    Do you panick sometimes ?
    Are surgery the way ?
    Is bootox ok ?
    Do you work out ?
    I really would like to know...... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

The older I get, the better I was!

Semi-seriously though, I like to imagine a world where there is no such thing as a calendar year! Oh, I can see the need for seconds, minutes, hours, days and months but years should not be a factor!
    So what, if we're starting another trip around the sun?!?! Why should that have to become a constant reminder that I'm no spring chicken!

<marquee>Down with AGEism!!!!</marquee>

As far as years do go Veronica, YOU are very young!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

Inactive Member lady-of-glenmore's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Dear Veronica,

well, I am 38 years old and it doesn't really bother me at all.
    Sometimes I really have to count how old I am when people ask.
    I think age really doesn't matter at all, the person counts! And for sure I don't want to be 18 anymore!
    Maybe you only have a bad phase in your life that you think about it so much. Or did you have the thoughts also years before?

Darling, believe me- you as a person counts, not your age! I don't know how you look like, but I believe you look great!
    A girlfreind of mine is 54 years old, she looks awesome (just like my age!)and she also has a phase sometimes when she don't like her hair or herself, but that's only for a short time.
    It goes away!

Stay as you are and believe in yourself!
    Nobody is like you and you are special as everyone of us!

You don't need Botox, operations or anything else like that at all!
    Look at all the women (and men!) who had operations in their face...they look like Zombies and like they had all one doctor who did them look all the same.
    To me they all have enough money and don't know what to do with that.

Stay as you are! And I would love to see a photo of you (...) so I can see that I am right!

Love, Ute
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

4Jettheads

I better get Joan in the mail sooner than I planned. Snowbunnys don't age. It's in the rules. What does she look like ? My ex-wife Ain't that a kick. Makes me very nervous too. Fortunately, there's about 2500 miles of water between us, so I'm safe. Well, let's see. She's slender, past the shoulder length blond hair, blue-eyes (big surprise) and a cute butt and she whines a lot. She's pretty cute for a chick that's about to file for her Social Security old-age benefits.

4Jettheads

Here ya go, Ronnie blue-eyes. This'll make ya feel better.

Q. How do you drown a blonde?
    A. Put a scratch 'n sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool.

Q. Hear about the blonde that bought an AM radio?
    A. It took her a month to figure out she could play it at night too.

4Jettheads

Aw, shucks, one more just for fun.

Why did the blonde nurse take a red magic marker to work?
    In case she had to draw some blood.

famveronica
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thankyou for that..............
    And tankyou Gus and Ute..... Maybe you think that im depressed because of my age, BUT im not. That is not what i meant.......... I was just wondering how ya all deals with it. But none of the above tells me anything about that....
    Well i most say that i have used bootox 5 times and i love it..... It's sheap and fast and takes years off your face in just minutes....
    I love my bootox....................

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Veronica [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

I wanna know: what's a bootox?

Well, I answer to you question: actually I was more worried about aging the period I was going 17 to 18, it was about being more responsible, having the right to vote and to drive and looking older because I really was looking as I was 14 instead of 18, it happened that police officers asked to see my documents and driving licence more than once [img]eek.gif[/img]
    I guess that's when I stopped worrying about age, later so many things happened in my family, and not beautiful facts, so all I had in mind was everything but this kind of worries. I wouldn't know how to age better, because I don't smoke so I can't quit smoking to help the skin, I don't drink enough alcohol to quit drinking, I don't go to the gym anymore and the thing I can complain about is being a little heavier than I was a pair of years ago but not that much. I will be 40 in March and yes, it's a mark in life, but I'm not worried about it, I suffer from a breathing problem that's really minimum for now, and I had to give up being vegetarian years ago because my body doesn't get ferric from vegetables and I can't fight this lack of iron in my blood with tablets. The problem is that if I don't have iron in the blood, also the oxygen can't be there, and there goes my breathing problem, so the thing I'm more worried about is to stay healthy in that way,and not to gain too much weight because this problem is bound to get worse with time, not better. That's why I could be worried about aging, but in the end that's all. CIAO VERO'

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Cristina

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

P.S. Ute, I forgot to say that I agree with you about everything!!!!

Cristina

famveronica

http://www.botoxcosmetic.com/index_flash.aspx
    Hi Cristina darling..... Take a look at this.. This is all you need to know about botox...
    Good luck......................... [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast