Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

You may have heard that they have discovered a new planet in our solar system. It's been all over the news...

and THIS is the news I have been waiting for, all my life!

Of coarse the discovery of the tenth planet has been predicted in astrology all along.
    The whole theory of astrology is based on 12 celestial bodies, after all.

My sign (VIRGO) has been temporarily ruled by the planet Mercury but now that the planet VULCAN has been discovered things will begin to change!
    In astrology, only when a planet is discovered do it's properties begin to appear in the people born under the sign it rules.
    Mercury has been a okay but the influence is not really compatible with Virgos and creates certain conflicts within us!
    Mercury signifies the airy qualities of Gemini far more than the practical, earthy and meticulous attributes of Virgo.
    Vulcan's attributes, on the other hand, compliment the Virgo character splendidly!

They haven't officially named this newly discovered planet yet but I am ready for a change. It's looooooong overdue, I must say!

You Gemini's can have Mercury all to yourselves now! Thanks for sharing!
    Vulcan rules!!!
    [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

SCHEMESofNEON

and here i thought you were commin' out of your shell or sheddin' your skin- LOL
    BTW i love to [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] gaze , when everything all lit up , the [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] is bright, planets are aglow *****ling in the darkness as you wish upon a fallin [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    a picture perfect site with a loved one by your side

SCHEMESofNEON

ok i was censored on part LOL- maybe i can say SPARKLE
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are two planets that haven't been discovered. They discovered the first one a planet called Nibiru , but there's one more to be found. It's because our telescopes weren't that sophisticated.
    It'll be discovered by the end of the decade.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not familiar with this fellow's work. I actually went to a lecture on the other two planets. I have only heard of Nibiru. I have no idea who gets to name the last two. I wouldn't be suprised if they called it "planet Star(***** )bucks" or "planet Verizon" or "Vodafone". Some coorporate **** like that.
    Thank You for the info!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SCHEMESofNEON:
    and here i thought you were commin' out of your shell or sheddin' your skin- LOL
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My hope is to become a butterfly Schemey Lynn.
    I'm sick and tired of being a caterpiller!!! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

I hope like heck that it's Vulcan and not this "planet" Nibiru, Ravensong!

I feel I'm committing astrological heresy here but I do find this whole Sumerian concept pretty gosh dang interesting, I must admit!

[img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

In 1976, Zecharia Sitchin stirred up a great deal of controversy with the publication of his book, The Twelfth Planet (aka Nibiru & Planet X). In this and subsequent books, Sitchin presented his literal translations of ancient Sumerian texts which told an incredible story about the origins of humankind on planet Earth - a story far different and much more fantastic than what we all learned in school.

The ancient cuneiform texts - some of the earliest known writing, dating back some 6,000 years - told the story of a race of beings called the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki came to Earth from a planet in our solar system called Nibiru, according to the Sumerians via Sitchin. If you've never heard of it, that's because mainstream science does not recognize Nibiru as one of the planets that revolves around our Sun. Yet it is there, claims Sitchin, and its presence holds great importance not only for humankind's past, but our future as well.

Nibiru's orbit around the Sun is highly elliptical, according to Sitchin's books, taking it out beyond the orbit of Pluto at its farthest point and bringing it as close to the Sun as the far side of the asteroid belt (a ring of asteroids that is known to occupy a band of space between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter). It takes Nibiru 3,600 years to complete one orbital journey, and it was last in this vicinity around 160 B.C.E. As you can imagine, the gravitational effects of a sizable planet moving close to the inner solar system, as it is claimed for Nibiru, could wreak havoc on the orbits of other planets, disrupt the asteroid belt and spell big trouble for planet Earth.

Well, prepare for yet another possible apocalypse because, they say, Nibiru is once again heading this way - and will be here soon.

<center> [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD </center>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hey-ya YAMCAKES!

All I can say is - Fine Then - If ya can't handle the "Fahrenheit" of Planet Mercury - Find your own planet. It's cold out there. LOL

Not only do Gemini's share there Planet but they also share it with a Twin. Gemini's Rule! We are also naturally playful and very creative. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] ! LOL

I'm just joking around, it's very interesting about there being new planets out there. I personally think they should name the Planet "Cherie" HEE HEE Wow - that would be cool to have a Planet named after you. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I buy a space ticket and move!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I have always enjoyed sharing your planet with you Sparkle! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    You know that! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    But, sometimes a Yam must go out and become a Sweet Tater, which is his destiny, or sumpin?!?
    My destiny, logically speaking, is on that far distant world where pointy ears are not only tolerated but are the norm! The planet Vulcan! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    I may be being overly-loquacious here, and it may seem like I am off in my own little world somewhere, unable to see the forest for the trees but I am truly feeling the restraints on my emotional straight jacket loosening which, to me anyway, clearly indicates my emergence is imminent!

I've talked to other virgo's who say the SAME thing. Well...one other virgo and he wasn't so much saying the same thing as he was sort of nodding in agreement as I YAMmered on profusely!

Have a nice day, Oh Sparkly One!
    [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus

<marquee>Live long and prosper!</marquee>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm HAPPY for you, Gus.
    I am a Libra in the sun signs, which presents a view of your inner self.
    I don't know what my Ascendent (the sign rising above the horizon at moment of birth,which is your core, your backbone), Moon (moon placement at time of birth, which is your entire emotional/ personality factor), and Midhaven (the sign directly above you at time of birth which rules finances and career) signs are.
    Do you know yours?
    Most people don't even know there are four parts to each person's Zodiac signs.
    A person could be Virgo Sun, Aquarius Ascending, Sagitarius Moon and Taurus Midhaven. You usually have to pay to find all that out, which is why most everyone just sticks to the Sun signs (easiest to figure out).
    It would be interesting to have a Vulcan planet. I tend to think that Andromida is closest to what Vulcan would be like. They travel, they observe, they don't interfere. Sounds close to a Vulcan to me. Maybe Gene met an Andromidan and made Vulcans in their image. It's gotta come from somewhere, but only Gene knows.
    I'm glad you are metamorphisising, Gus, it's a very happy time [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Interesting Ravensong. I am familiar with ascending signs and lunar influence but what in tarnation is MIDHAVEN?

Isn't Andomeda a galaxy? The nearest to the Milky Way, I believe! I guess I don't know much about their visitations to this "little blue dot" but if all they are doing is observing, I guess it's okay!
    And logical!

As far as only Gene knowing whether or not he met an Andromidan and made Vulcans in their image, I'd bet Majel knows!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Catch ya in the cosmos!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast