Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Veronica I hope you feel better and think positive & my prayers are with you also. About 7- yrs ago I had a small bump on my eye lid. And I had it removed by an eye surgeon. And it was Basel cell skin cancer. There are 3-types of skin cancer. Basel cell, which is just a surface cancer.There is no cancer in my family, But the doctor said it was from all the times in my teenager days laying in the sun which caught up with me? Since am blond & fair skin type, could have been the reason. But it never grew back and you can't tell now, at all. There was anything cut out, because he did such a good job. Now once every other year I go back for a check up, but that's it. My point is veronica. Be cool and don't get too worried because you did the right thing by going to the doctor. I have a good feeling inside everything will turn out all right and like I've said, my prayers are with you. Don't forget you have a lot of good people on this message board for support good luck Eric

P. S Maybe I will see you all in the chat room tonight, It looks like am snowed in for the night. have a good one all!Eric [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Veronica, that's awful! Both my mom and my sister are cancer survivors, both healthy for over ten years plus, now.
    As much as it sounds monotonous, staying positive as much as possible can really pull you through. Meditation to clear your mind and stay centered is an under-rated life saver. And when you wanna just scream, let it out--just not too much, as far as letting yourself "go there".
    You'll be just fine; my favorite response is the one above that says something like "stay strong, beat it". That's exactly what my family members did. If it worked for them, it will work for you.
    Sending you goodness from New York City.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hardly pray but you're in my thoughts Veronica, please, try to be strong as I know you can be. I send you a big hug I hope you can feel it
    Cristina

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Originally posted by Veronica ?:
    Thankyou all so very much [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are so very welcome!
    Be sure to let us know how it's going...K?
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

famveronica
    Thankyou so very much ALL OF YOU [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    It's really [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] warming for me to read all of your messages.... Im really touch'ed... It means allot to me. As for now im pretty much laying in bed. Trying to sleep and relax. Just as my doctor said. My eyes are hurting, but im trying to be possetive.
    I sad to myself and i promised myself. That if i get out of this.... I will change my life around completley... No more cigarettes no more stress..
    I will start to treat myself better.
    And maybe that's the hardest thing...........
    Once again thankyou all so very much.
    I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Veronica,

Hopefully it is nothing, and all will be well, and you will stick to your vow to quit smoking, missy!

It sounds like you have a lot "on your plate". Please try not to over-extend yourself. As a care taker of children, I find I always put myself last, and we need to make an effort to care for ourselves, so we can be the best we possibly can be. I am SO guilty of this, so I know how it is!!!

Keep resting, and drink lots of good water!
    Sheri

Inactive Member lady-of-glenmore's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Veronica,

have you heard anything from the doctor?
    Just let us know!

You know we are here and care for you!
    You are not alone - never!
    Love, Ute

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Any updates Veronica?
    Please keep us posted, K?
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ January 27, 2005 09:25 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

famveronica
    DEAR ALL FRIEND'S OF MINE HERE
    I im going into the hospital next week feb 3....
    I pray to God........ They will take more test's and maybee i will know for sure then. I hope so. Right now i have opend a bottle of red.. You see i've got my grades from nursing school for last year in my mail today. But i do not dear to open the letter YET [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))
    But after a couple of glasses of red i will. I'll get back to ya all, to tell you.
    If i dear that is, OH IM SO EXITED, BUT NERVOUS TOO...........
    Thank's for your support ya all.
    You are in my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

4Jettheads

Take a deep breath, close your eyes, a quick belt of red, now open the grade report. A-hem, straight A's--right ? 2 A's maybe ? One A and a letter of honorable mention for former runway models ? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast