Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Everybody

This is not a real topic for discussion, rather a sort of "thank you note":

I am new to this, so I just would like to say Thank You very much indeed to whomever has put this together for us Cherie's fan!

Fantastic!! :-)

I hope you all had a wonderful xmas time and wish you a happy and prosperous 2007.

Should the real Cherie Currie ever come across this msg, well done Cherie for all the amazing things you have done, past and recents, I wish you the very best for 2007 and many years to come.

Yours sincerely

Kindest regards,

Lory
    x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Amen to that! I love the peaceful posters here, and the honor and respect given to Cherie. The Chaturday is always a rocking great time too!

xoxo

Buried in the blizzard!
    ~Michaela [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

This board is very special to me. I was brand new to the internet, in May of 2001. I explored every part of Cherie's Web Site until all that was left was MESSAGEBOARD. I had no idea what it was but I clicked on it and behold. A whole new world opened up for me.
    Especially, since I noticed right off the [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] that Cherie herself, posted here. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    It was beyond anything I ever dreamed I'd experience.
    To actually meet Cherie Currie, this way! Pinch me...I still think I'm dreaming!

You are so right on Lory. We do owe a debt of gratitude to the wonderful folks who put this board together for us fans.
    I believe that would be Mara Fox and rocketmaster Joe! Rocketmaster Rocky too,
    I would imagine.

I like to think we are one big happy family here and, as such, we should never forget our roots!
    Thanks Mara, Joe, Rocky and anyone else, behind the scenes in the summer of 2000, who gave us this marvelous playground!

I think the chorus from the song a bunch of us wrote together with Cherie in 2002 bears repeating here:

She says "we're all just too much" [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    well if it's so it's 'cause she has such
    wonderful ways and that's what started it all
    and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all!

We love you Cherie!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree with Gus and **** . This site is a wonderful place for fans of Cherie to come and talk and just have a good time. For the most part this site seems to escape some of the nastiness of some others. Not to say we haven't had our "spirited' discussions, but at the end of the day, most here understand that you can have a different opinion and still get along in this great happy cyberworld.

Lory, congrats on finding this little slice of Cherie-heaven. Hope to read your posts and talk with you on CChaturdays for a long time to come.

Mike

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry M*i*c*k, apparently the on board sensor recognizes how bad you really are and blanks out your name. Of course we knew that all along. LOL
    Love and kisses darlin'

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Sportyfan:
    I have to agree with Gus and **** . This site is a wonderful place for fans of Cherie to come and talk and just have a good time. For the most part this site seems to escape some of the nastiness of some others. Not to say we haven't had our "spirited' discussions, but at the end of the day, most here understand that you can have a different opinion and still get along in this great happy cyberworld.

Lory, congrats on finding this little slice of Cherie-heaven. Hope to read your posts and talk with you on CChaturdays for a long time to come.

Mike
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Sporty Fan!

I look forward to that too - I only wish I knew how to find out what time would 8.30PM Est correspond to in England.....

Apart from that I am sure animated discussion on subjects we are passionate about is part of the fun while all getting along with one another ;-)
    Failing that it would be like having a Sunday roast without all the trimmings, vegs, gravy and Yorkshire puddings! :-)))

Talk soon....
    ....hopefully with the
    real Cherie one day too!
    :-))

Kind regards,

Lory
    x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lory,
    After consulting the big book of time zones, it appears that 8:30pm EST should be about 0130 your time NOT 0230 as reported by someone trapped in the snows of Michigan (and probably suffering from cabin fever at this time). Hope this helps and hope to chat with you tonight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lory,
    After consulting the big book of time zones, it appears that 8:30pm EST should be about 0130 your time NOT 0230 as reported by someone trapped in the snows of Michigan (and probably suffering from cabin fever at this time). Hope this helps and hope to chat with you tonight.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi SportFan

Thanks for letting me know - I'll try and do my best to keep up with my night owl reputation....

Not to paraphrase Joan Jett
    but I don't give a damm' about my bad reputation!
    :-))

See you later

Kidn regards

Lory
    x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry M*i*c*k, apparently the on board sensor recognizes how bad you really are and blanks out your name. Of course we knew that all along. LOL
    Love and kisses darlin'

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA!!! ya crack me up, ya bastad!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I guess it sounds to much like ****! LOL!

Crazee Auto-Sensor! propeller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast