Since things are starting to heat up here on the Board and with the weather, I thought I'd cool things down a bit with the following topic that should generate a few chills.... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

Serious question, has anyone here had encounters with Paranormal Events or know of anyone who has ?

I would like to hear from all MB members on this especially Cherie...

From my own experiences, I've visted Roswell,NM and made friends with Glenn Dennis who was the Mortician involved with the 1947 UFO Incident and still lives there...

hd1157

I've also visited Salem, Mass. and made associations with many members of the Wiccan Faith...

I've personally experienced what most people call Precognition. I find myself thinking about certain people like relatives and then the phone rings and its them or I recieve a mail in the post.

Also I find myself thinking about certain celebrities and then I hear on the Radio or TV that they have passed away.

When my Dad was in the USAAF back in WW2, he was offered a lift on a Martin Mariner to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida similar to the one the allegedly disappeared in the so called Bermuda Triangle.

The offer was tempting since he could hit town earlier on a 48 Hr Pass but for some queasy reason he said no and opted to take a bus up to FL. Later he heard the plane exploded due to some careless Marine lighting up a cigarette next to the gas tank.

Many other veterans of WW2 also reported have a sudden urge to get out of a certain foxhole or battle station on a ship before a shell landed there.

My Family comes from Chicago and is home to Resurrection Mary I and met many people who actually picked up Resurrection Mary and dropped her off at her Chicago resting place.

resurrectioncemetery

RESURRECTION CEMETARY, CHICAGO ILLINOIS

Mary reportedly was a young Polish girl who died tragically from a car wreck or hit and run and still walks the area in her prom dress.

So members have you ever encountered anyhting that was unworldly ? [img]eek.gif[/img]