Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RADIO ALERT! CHERIE IS ON IN AN HOUR!

Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I've taken a look at it Rog, looks like I would needthe emails of everyone who wants it, then I would have to enter each email seperately. With the number of people here, it could take a lot of effort and time. What would be easier is a site that I can upload this to one time, then post a link to it here. Preferably a site that doesn't require a credit card (don't have one) or install software.

I am looking for such a site, but haven't found one yet. If anyone knows of one pass it on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, anyone wanting this send me your email address. Once you receive the email you will 7 days to download this file.

Al

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Give me a couple days, I'm gonna collect a bunch of your emails before uploading the file to the service for them to email you. I found a service that allows me to enter multiple addresses at the same time, rather than one at a time. This will minimize the number of times I would have to upload the file.

Al

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard it, I heard it! Well, most of it, I missed a coupla moments after the song was played. Al, did you get the few minutes before and after when they were talking about Cherie? That would be cool to have on the recording too.

Anyway Al, it's great that you got this, good job man. If you can convert it to a reasonable size, even broken into sections, we can put it on the rocket city servers for everyone to access.

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, didn't get much before they started talking, didn't really say much before they put her call through. Did get a minute or so after they hung up though.

Send me your email and I'll add you to the list. I'll see what I can do about getting the size down, but the sound quality will be reduced.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what was the magic 8 ball's answer in song to Chere's question Al?

whoooaaaa Jablonsky!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Al,

Here is a free site that I got from an English friend. I have not had a reason to used it yet.

You download to thier site then you have to invite people to transfer the file.It will work with files up to 100MB

Unless you find another one. Check it out
    Drop Load

rOg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you email the audio file to me as an attachment, could easily tinker with it in an audio-editing program, probably Goldwave or Audacity. Could copy it as anything from Ogg-Vorbis, Wave, MP3, .aif for Apple puters, .WMA, FLAC torrent, etc. etc.

I also have about 20 gigs of free website space without bandwidth limits, so could upload it/them (depending on how many file types you all want) to my site for a little while, until RocketCityRecords.com can mirror the file(s) to their site.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thaat website space offer sounds real tempting, would make this easier for everyone to get. Send me your email so I can mail it to you.

As for converting it, I have a buch of converters here, just not one from .rm to whatever. There is one that might work but I would have to install a seperate program then my dbpoweramp would use its codec to convert to whatever I want to convert it to. I just tried capturing it from the sound card to wma but it seems to have lost a channel. So will try again later as an ogg. My freeware version of Jetaudio won't save as mp3. But I can easily work with the ogg file to whatever I want. However, if you want a smaller file size, this will have to wait a few days as I will be busy with other things. For the current size, again, just over 21.5 MBs, once again Reved, send me your email, I will send it to you, then you can put it up "as is" on your website.

Al

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Email is available in my profile. ...Hmmm, looked over the programs again, but ".rm" isn't listed as a supporting format on either. I'll still give it a shot.

[email protected]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast