Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Just saw the news here in Germany and it really made me cry!
    There were bombs blowing up in the 4 tube stations and a bus was totally damaged because of the bom!
    They didn't know right now how many dead and injured people there are, but it makes me so angry to see that Al Kaida send a message that they did it!
    Sue it doesn't matter who, but it makes me so angry (and sad the same moment) that no one can stop them!
    In what a world we are living in?
    Will this never end?

I really hate these extreme muslims with their "holy war" thing!

THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

They can't be stopped short of total annihilation Ute! But their numbers are growing and their movement is getting stronger thanks to the bush war.

The awful truth is this helps push his agenda forward too.
    When push come to shove, shove comes to push and it goes on and on and on!

My thoughts and prayers go out to those who suffered this blow!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Two days ago, 7/5, I dreamed I was waiting for a train in a cafe, and bombs started dropping, the pieces tearing through the surrounding buildings like meteors through tissue paper. People ran in every direction, and I ran for a neighboring building, asking the guy leaving if it had a basement. The guy yelled at me, 'yeah, but this building is made of wood!'. Looking at the destruction outside, I contemplated whether having a building collapse on me was preferable to being blown up in the street. I chose to try the basement. A few steps down the stairs, the entire structure began collapsing. The phone rang and woke me up then, but it made me think...why has nobody made a film about what it would be like to have bombs raining down on our heads HERE like what Bush is doing in the Middle East? Perhaps the reaction from something like that would force Bush to halt his assault...which I only see as making things worse and worse and worse....

SCHEMESofNEON
    a sad day as I have been watching the news all night , my eyes teared up the whole event brought back memories of our fateful day
    I look at my neice who's eight years old and my three nephews ( 6, 16 and 17 yrs. old ) and can't help but wonder , what's the world going to be like when / if they get to be my age?
    Bush needs to make a move , and FAST...

thoughts and prayers to our British friends across the Atlantic [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was sad to watch a visibly shaken Tony Blair come out and make a speech at the G8 while still managing to be the epitome of eloquence.

It was more saddening to watch someone ask George Bush about the attack and to have him offer "my heartfelt condolences to those that lost their lives", revealing his bottomless pit of ignorance in failing to understand that codolences are left for the survivors, not the deceased.

It was equally absurd watching him declare that "the guilty will be tracked down and punished". The only thing missing was Osama standing behind him waving at the camera wearing a big red nose and Carrot Top wig.

Inactive Member lady-of-glenmore's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What I believe is, that Bush thinks now, after the London Terror, his "friend" Blair must go forward with him in his silly war against terrorism, as now Great Britain has its July 7th.

It*s an illusion to think everything will get better- it's getting worse and worse.

This world we are living in is more than weird- can't find the right words!

All I can say is: If you know human beings, you can only love the animals!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Crack me up, why don't ya Reved! LOL! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Seriously though Ute, it IS an illusion because the "powers that be" have us all in a stranglehold and most people are [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] le and go along to get along.

They close the blinds as the truth goes by and A**UME the Commander In Chief is competent and caring. They're brainwashed, propagandized and scared of their own shadows.
    They laugh and enjoy their dillusional lives as death rains down on the terrorists and anyone else who happens to be in their vicinity.

Dam`n right "it's better to fight them there, than here" for us, and yet London proves they can't protect any of us, anywhere, except by ending their imperialistic shenanigans, so it's a moot point, IMO!

Imagine all the people living life in PEACE! //oo\\
    Power to the people!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FREEDOM FRIES BY R.P

The father, son and the three wise men
    Operating undercover out in Bethlehem
    Will they heal the sick? Can they raise the dead?
    Can they bring it on home like the good book says?

Billy the Kid told the Prince of Thieves
    A little give and take to satisfy my needs
    You can give me lots but I'll take some more
    I got my eyes on your treasure beneath the desert floor?

Freedom fries and burns and scars
    The liberator goes too far
    Freedom fries and screams and yells
    The promised land is promised ****

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read many things here and there in the last days, and found that I know very less than I thought I knew about politics and wars. something surprised me. Bush says than more than ever now we have to go on fighting to beat terrorism. ..but...were "we" in Iraq to fight terrorism?
    Along the way someone must have confused the Afganistan war(that was the war against terrorism) with Iraq war that was supposed to be the war against "mass destruction weapons".
    It's Bush that confused the two things, and I imagine he did intentionally. Let's take a look:

-11 Sept.2001 Twin towers-the heavier terrorist act ever happened, and happened in what was supposed to be one of the safest "house" of the earth. International shock -beginning of the Afganistan war. Bin Laden and his mates are not found, the war runs out fast.

Here, in the chain of the logic course, is a ring missing and it will take to the change. Worldwide people are under shock and want to eliminate terrorism: Suddenly there are weird talk of the position of Iraq and Iraq becomes the world enemy. Suddely Bin Laden's name is replaced with Saddam's name in Bush speeches.

(False) documentation reports that Iraq handles weapons of mass destruction and on this base Bush says to the U.N. Be with us or we'll do it ourselves.
    War against Iraq starts here and mass destruction weapons are not found.
    Saddam is captured but the war goes on.
    Here terrorist acts in Europe start.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bush is a criminal, a liar, a murderer. I hope he gets charged with war crimes. That anyone believes his B.S. or goes along with it is beyond me. Why has no one insisted that his family expose how many billions of dollars they've made off their oil business since manipulating this war? Why are the democrats doing nothing to halt this violence when the republicans were willing to spend millions of taxpayer dollars just to prove Clinton had a blow job in the whitehouse?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast