-
May 9th, 2026, 07:29 PM
#1
Junior Hostboard Member
rent
Did you have to create an account to see the final prices, or could you browse as a guest?
-
May 9th, 2026, 07:30 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: rent
Hello everyone! I discovered this website while trying to organize transportation for an upcoming trip and comparing several rental platforms. After opening Car Rental Mallorca ➜ No Deposit, No Credit Card - PalmaCar I liked how simple the navigation felt. I could move through the categories without confusion and quickly compare different cars. Usually these websites feel overloaded after a few minutes, but here everything stayed clear and comfortable to browse, which honestly made planning much less stressful for me.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks