Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Gus and Cherie,

I always discuss our wonderful Prez with my best friend Keith as he always has something poignant to say about him. I told him about GW falling off the wagon after 20 yrs , and asked him if he thought God told him it was ok to drink. My friend Keith says to me " Yes , God said it was ok for him to drink! And God said it was ok for GW to hate gay people, and kill over 2000 of our service men and women. But most of all God told GW to raise gas prices to over $3.00 a gallon so his 2 oil companies can make millions and millions of dollars, because we all know , God is a greedy , selfish person!

Keith has the same thought as you Cherie, with so many people hating him, he still finds it amazing that he won the election.

Tygergrl

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Tgrl,
    I've never hated a president.. never thought I would.. but I DO hate this one.... and I hate that feeling.
    xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Cheri and Gus!

I am so happy that I found such great people to chat to. You two are awesome! That was a great comparison picture Gus. That says it all!

Cheri , you will love this one. It is so sweet. Last year I was at a bowling tournament ( yes I am a bowler lol )and we were watching this early morning news program before the tournament started. There was this man down in Texas that was making some of the other politician's nervous as he was running as an independent for Govenor. His name is Kinky Friedman ( he is actually a satirist and a singer and had travelled around the country with a band and sang with Willie Nelson ) Anyway he has a ranch and he rescues stray animals and he wants to make a difference in the schools and all the real important issues. A reporter asked him what his thoughts on Gay Marriage was . He said " I believe in Gay Marriage , I believe they have every right to be as miserable as straight people! "

We all laughed so hard. It was just perfect! I wish everyone felt like that!

Well just wanted to give you all a morning smile. I am going to get back to work.

Tygergrl

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

same shit different assholen1y6gc

[img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Little David was in his fifth grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.

David was being uncharacteristically quiet, and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men.? Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and have sex with him for money."

The teacher, shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and then took Little David aside. "Is that really true about your father?" she asked.

"No," said David, "he works for the Bush administration, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 15, 2005 12:22 AM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Thanks Tygergrl. It's nice to have you aboard!
    Your <font size="5">W</font> viewpoints are very astute, for sure!

I'm so glad we can all see the shrub for what he is
    and conversate about him, openly here, with Cherie!

487058SayNoTo
    <center> [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus</center>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

BTW, that was a great one Cherie!!!! LOL!!!!

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're not the only ones with a Hilter wanna be for a leader. We have our own arrogant, rob from the poor and middle class to give to his corporate puppet masters, dictator right here in British Columbia. And just like down there for Bush, people here voted this 'useful idiot' back in for another term. What are people these days, masocists? One example of our premiers legacy, his policies and legislation in the past four years has pushed numerous people, particularly those with disabilities, over the edge into commiting suicide. One of them from his eleventh floor balcony just for the want of a little home support to maintain his apartment, support which was taken away because of cuts to social programs for the mentally ill, and everybody else for that matter. This, and his numerous other long list of deeds have me longing for the good old days when the people stormed the Bastile. Or, more recently like what happened in Romania when the iron curtain fell. Viva la revolution!!!!

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to vent.

Al

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

All kidding aside....

Nineteen Americans have been killed in the past week. The latest deaths brought to 1,992 the number of members of the U.S. military who have died since the beginning of the war in 2003, according to an Associated Press count.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Gus,

I know those numbers of American soldiers killed is staggering. This is just such a tragedy. I was very angry on 9/11/01 as my friend Eric died in the south tower of the Trade Center. But this was not the way to handle the situation. What nobody seems to understand is that these radicals did not start out as radicals. This all could have been dealt with decades ago in a peaceful way. But as per usual the people with the power don't do anything until the situation escalates beyond what they thought.

It is just so sad.

Thank you.

Tygergrl

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234