Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Well, seeing as how I have been quite busy today (Sunday) I was unable to post a chat room report this morning!
    I'm sure some peeps are wondering though, so let me just say this!
    yes
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] there certainly was a chat last night and I was there, as were ellanoize, sportyfan and a sick wingnut, known as Gregg. Also in attendance, albeit briefly, was Delvin Tew!

Now with Gregg being sick and all, we were trying like crazee to find a way to make him vomit, assuming THAT would make him feel better. Nothing worked, even though our recommendation was enough to make us all vomit, big time!

Conversating about health problems, seemed to be in vogue, for some reason and pretty soon we were all talking about what ails us and our friends and family members, of late!

My Dad, for instance had just been released from the hospital after a rough couple days! I was one relieved son and I appreciated the kind words, and well wishes, from these remarkable chat room friends of mine!

We discussed YouTube, a lot, and The Quarrymen's IN SPITE OF ALL THE DANGER grabbed our collective curiousity for quite some time.

Michael Jackson's new album and "nose anorexia" were also discussed but didn't make much of a splash, at all.

Of coarse the subject matter was widely varied, as always, and I can not begin to recall it all but I will tell you this
    wow
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] we had a good time in the old chat room last night, for sure!

Vaya con dios dudes (and dudettes hopefully) //-o\\
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] sombrero
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I think I'll go see if there is a chat going on!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

We had an interesting chat last night, for sure. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

At first it was just Sportyfan and I, discussing YouTube and Rosebud Beach Hotel. Then Gregg joined in. He has a computer problem and the discussion turned toward that, for quite a while.
    Then Gregg had to leave us and Sportyfan and I started discussing the new Runaways movie, which is in the works.

We were ready to call it a night when Brian (a chat room newbie) joined us and the discussion turned to the golden years of message boards!

Sportyfan had to leave after a while but Brian and I continued this interesting discussion for quite some time, finally calling it a night at about 12:30 A.M. Message board time!

Nobody else made it last night so there was no koombiya moment, to speak of, but it was an enjoyable chat, in my humble opinion, without a doubt!

Join us next time folks
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

PS Hope to see you there again Brian. It was nice getting better aquainted with ya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Acme rocket computer company here!

All fixed up, no probs here Gus!

Wile E. Coyote (Super Genius).....LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by wing nut:
    Acme rocket computer company here!

All fixed up, no probs here Gus!

Wile E. Coyote (Super Genius).....LOL
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Glad you got 'er solved Gregg! My expert said that IE Defender is a legit program so I assume you didn't have a virus after all!

What did you end up having to do?

Later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes IE defender is a legit program!

BUT, your system gets infected with a trojan horse saying you need to buy IE defender!

So everytime you start Internet explorer this annoying window pops up telling you you have a virus and you need to download IE defender!

I dont need IE defender, so I shut down IE and reloaded it! Problem solved!

Now I have norton and it blocks all that **** !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

As I entered the room I could see I wasn't alone. There was NewYork Jettster and EllaNoise waving me over to the chocolate snack table. We had a great 3 way chat for a while and then couldn't help but notice a newcomer had arrived. It was our good buddy Charlie C and the conversation really began to flow and, gosh, it was fun.
    Then, the way I understand it "Gus" sort of stopped talking. Still there, apparently, but not saying a word.
    Just then the door swung open and in walked Pepe Le Stickfigure.
    My computer had an internal error or something and closed all open windows. When I tried to get back in it kept telling me Gus was in use and to choose a different name so finally I opted for the Pepe moniker.
    Remember....Pepe is a FRIENDLY stickfigure and everyone seemed to be okay with him being there! LOL!
    A little later on we had the pleasure of Sparklelynx's and Lil' Momma 216's company too and all in all it was just a wonderful time in the OLD chatroom last night! 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Pepe' aka Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

OMG! I goofed! That was the chat room report from December 1st, 2002,
    NOT the chat room report from December 1st, 2007!

Sorry 'bout that!

Actually, I couldn't make it to the December 1st, 2007 chat at all, nor could Pepe' from what I understand!
    I hope it was a fun one for those of you who WERE in attendance!

Howzabout a report?!!?
    I could dig it!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was chatting with CthruMan for a while and he told me that he saw NewYorkJettster come in
    but she couldn't see him since he was sans apparel and so she left.
    He had put on his red, white and blue bow tie by the time I arrived but I still felt kind of awkward!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Ol Sparky