Britney's New Look Is Bald

SHERMAN OAKS, February 17, 2007 - Britney Spears, home after one day at an addiction treatment center on the Caribbean island of Antigua, is sporting a new look.

Britney Spears crying

The pop princess showed up at a Sherman Oaks tattoo parlor with a shaved head Friday night and got a tattoo of lip prints on her right wrist.
Spears, who spent Wednesday at Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre rehab facility in Antigua, took a late flight from Miami to Los Angeles, seated in the last row of the coach section, Us Weekly reported.

The magazine said that after arriving in Los Angeles, Spears headed for a Tarzana salon and asked that a stylist cut off all her hair. When the stylist refused, Spears grabbed the clippers and did it herself.

She then wound up at the tattoo parlor, where she spent $80 to have two tattoos applied -- a black-white-and-pink cross on her lower hip and red-and- pink lips on her wrist.

"Yeah, she just wanted something small on her wrist, something dainty," tattoo artist Max Gott of Body & Soul Tattoo Studio told ABC7.

Spears arrived unannounced and drew a crowd. Some approved of the look. Others did not.

"We could see it in the one mirror, and her hair is completely shaved," said Angelique Uram. "It looks terrible."

When the tattoo was done, police cleared the way for Spears, who was wearing a hood, to get into her waiting sport utility vehicle.

"She looks like she's having an issue right now," Derrik Snell told the station.

Emily Wynne Hughes, who works at the tattoo parlor, said Spears appeared "distraught and disturbed.

"She was very scatterbrained," she said.

Hughes said that when someone asked the singer and mother of two why her head was shaved, Spears replied: "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Hughes said Spears was a difficult subject for the tattoo artist to work with.

"She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around," Hughes said.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ent&id=5042740

SR: When will she EVER learn ????

By the end of 2007, she'll be in a Mental Hospital her "loving" family grabbing up all her hard earned $$$$ for "expenses"

I've seen it happen before !