Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is Jake Hays! (Cherie's son) What are YOU dressing up as this Halloween?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hi everyone! This is Jake.
    I've never been on my mom's message board and it's so cool to read all the stuff for the cool people here. I was wondering what you're going to be this Halloween? I'm not sure what I'm going to be and my mom is going to be at Chiller. Any ideas?
    Looking forward to hearing from ya!
    Jake [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jake, What a nice surprise to read your post, Great to see that you stopped by to join us on this coool fall evening.
    Halloween is "creeping" up on us. I have been told that I have a weird since of humor , So I am going as The vampire Garcia. I have the belly and beard, but I needed the help of a grey wig to help complete my Jerry Garcia look. Then I have the black cape lined with a tye dyed fabric and the slightly bloody guitar, and a very large bag for sweets ( That Mrs Ella just told me I was donating to my stepdaughters)
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
    <marquee><font color="green">Happy Halloween Everyone</font></marquee>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Thanks for the good idea. I was also thinking of going as a vampire. Except i won't have a gray beard [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I was thinking that i would go with the bloody fangs and a pale face [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] Im 12 already and i dont know if ill go trick or treating But i might just lay down in our front yard and pop out at the trick or treaters like someone did to me last year. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Well i hope you have a good halloween!
    Jake Hays

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Jake, I would have thought you would go as Leatherface from "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" if you were allowed to use your Mom's saw as a prop,that is.Me, I am probably going to a party as "The Mummy", not to be confused with Billy Mumy,who your Mom has performed with.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 15, 2003 01:36 AM: Message edited by: rkn rn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Wow..what a CCool surprise! Hi Jake!
    I've often wondered if you ever read this board. I'm so glad you took the time to say hello!

Your MOM has mentioned that you are an exceptional artist in your own right. I'd love to see some of your work sometime!

Mr. Ellanoize and I may be too old for trick or treating but I think 12 is okay. It's a hard thing to give up. I remember that like it was yesteryear.

My co-workers and I are going to the office party as Larry, his brother Darrell and his other brother Darrell. I'll be Larry of coarse. Those other guys never have much to say anyway!
    Sorry if you've never seen NEWHART! An exceptionally funny TV show!

Well thanks for dropping by Jake.
    It's great meeting you!
    Happy Halloween!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there Jake!!!
    It's great to see you posting a message on here.
    Your mom sent me a couple of your drawings last year and I thought they were great.
    This year I am dressing up like an evil surgeon.
    I'll have a bloody operating gown and gloves on and it should be lots of fun.
    I think your idea of hiding in your yard and popping out at people is great - my sister and I used to do that when we were your age.
    Have a gret Halloween and post again.
    Thanks,
    - George

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Jake! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    nice to meet you!
    Well as for Halloween,maybe it's a bit of expected,but I and my friends are dressing up as the Addams family...I am Morticia of course,I don't even have to use a wig because my natural hair is just like hers....but it'll be a lot of fun to wear all those black stuff and putting on a lot of dark makeup..it's a creepy but very nice look anyway...and I love black.....
    Maybe I am too old for trick or treating too but it 'll be a very nice day with a lot of partying involved.... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    Lots of love!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Jake! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Now here's a topic I like!
    I made myself a set of Quidditch robes and got a broom, and I'm going to wear it with my roller skates and zoom around my street so it looks like I'm flying on my broom. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    Jake, you're NOT too old to trick or treat!
    Have a Happy Halloween everybody!
    Rice Cake

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Jake! What's the word? Welcome to the board.
    Last year I went as a memeber of Blue Man Group, this year I am still confused on.
    Have a great Halloween!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the tips on Halloween! All the tips are great! Unforcunatly, I still dont know what I'm going to be...but if you happen to have any more ideas then thats great! [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] I was thinking i might go as a vampire or werewolf like the ones from "Underworld". I dunno, all your ideas were great! Well, have a great Halloween!!!

Jake [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast