Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Well done Jim......

BTW If ANY Chiller Attendee would like to complain about Chiller Theatre for any past abuse at the Parsippany Hilton, please contact the following:

HILTON HOTELS CORPORATION
    Worldwide Headquarters
    7930 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 1100
    McLean, Virginia 22102
    USA
    Phone: +1 703 883 1000

Hilton Reservations & Customer Care
    2050 Chenault Drive
    Carrollton, TX 75006 USA
    Phone: +1 972 770 6100

Yes people... HILTON HOTELS is responsible for Kevin Clement and Chiller's Behavior since they have allowed Chiller to contract out their Property for the duration of the show and are liable for their conduct/misconduct

For Abuse by the Parsippany Police Department in any way shape or form....

THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION OF NJ

To help you, the ACLU needs these facts:
    Describe in your own words what happened to you, including dates, places, and the names of the people directly involved.

How were your rights violated?
    What explanation, if any, was given for what happened?
    Why do you think this happened to you?
    What steps have you taken to solve the problem (filed an appeal or complaint with the parties involved or with any public agency or official, or any other organization)?
    To whom did you complain and where does the matter currently stand?
    What documentation do you have on the matter?
    Please note that if you have an attorney assisting you with this matter, and she or he believes there is a significant civil liberties issue involved, you must have your attorney contact us directly.

How to Send Your Complaint to the ACLU-NJ
    By Mail
    Be sure to include your name, street address, city, state, ZIP code and telephone number on the top of the first page of your letter.

You must include a complete return address on your envelope, or your letter will not be opened and will be discarded.

Mail your letter to:

Intake Mail Manager
    ACLU-NJ
    Post Office Box 32159
    Newark, NJ 07102

FULL DETAILS LINK

Remember Chiller Theatre attendees, You are Americans and entitled to be treated fairly despite the attitude that Kevin and Chiller hand you and have every right to make them accountable for any misconduct....

BOYCOTT CHILLER THEATRE.....SUPPORT MONSTER MANIA AND OTHER CONVENTIONS INSTEAD !!!
    [B]:cool:[/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Speaking of Monster Mania......

Here is the Official Guest List (Tenative) For the March 12-14 2010 Show at the Crowne Plaza in Cherry Hill, NJ......

GARY BUSEY (POINT BREAK)

tumblr ktq9oxvUOv1qz8gdxo1 400

ERIC ROBERTS (THE DARK KNIGHT)
    DOUG BRADLEY (HELLRAISER)

doug bradley

BRUCE ABBOT (REANIMATOR)
    JAKE BUSEY (STARSHIP TROOPERS)

Plus Many Many More To Come Cos' they're JUST getting started and if you want to see a certain Former Runaways/Chainsaw Artist at that show in time for the Premiere email them at

[email protected]

MONSTERMANIA WEBSITE

DEREK GRAF (ZOMBIELAND)

Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

We recently spoke with a Long Time Toy/Figurine Dealer in Englishtown, NJ named Paul who runs a Shoppe called THE TOY ROOM

Paul is just another one of the many Vendors and Former Chiller Theatre attendees who are getting very disgusted over the current state of affairs.....

Paul stated that CT is not up to par in the way of Vendors and the selection of products and they always offer the same stock .....

The Guests that have recently appeared at CT are not as great as they used to be and Kevin seems to be getting talent from the Actors Home in Hollywood instead of the hip and happening guests that used to appear....

Lastly the prices being charged are way too expensive in light of the current economy and not worth the value like CT attendees used to enjoy.....

Will the Last Person to Leave CT please shut the lights ? Thank You...
    [B][URL=http://thepenguinrocks.ning.com/]FIND OUT HOW THE PENGUIN ROCKS[/URL][/B]

[B][url=http://www.monstermania.net/]BOYCOTT CHILLER THEATRE SUPPORT MONSTERMANIA !!! [/url][/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthwestRanger View Post

Will the Last Person to Leave CT please shut the lights ? Thank You...

Hey if Kevin Clement wants to dig his own grave let him do it and lets keep out of his way...

Also me and Melissa visited the Englishtown Flea Market this past weekend to pick up an item she ordered and we talked with Eric from BABYLON VIDEO who has his own DVD/CD Store there....

Eric told us the reason why Kevin and his cronies are sooooo ticked at Dave and Monster Mania is because Kevin feels Dave has no right to crimp into his action....

Excuse me Mr. Clement but in case you've forgotten we follow the concept of a FREE MARKET Economic System her in the USA....:flagwaver:

To put this concept in English for the rest of you, lets suppose that I Robert C own Bob's Friendly DVD Shoppe on a Town Block

Then lets says Cherie decides to open up her own Currie's Cozy CD/DVD Store in the same town I'm in....

If Cherie opens up her store across the street from me and blares out her competitive prices to each passersby then I consider it unfair competition on her part and I have a legitimate grievance...

But if Cherie decides to open up her Store several blocks away from me and displays her competitive prices in a proper way than I have no argument against her since she is just another Business Owner trying to make a living...

So Kevin Clement has no argument and Dave from MM holds his shows well before his now Pathetic CT Shows and well away Kevin's geographic location....

So Kevin please do us all a favor and grow up and put your own house in order....

BTW folks Dario Argento has been added to the MM Guest Roster and me and SR will be in attendance so come and join us and be prepared for a good time !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Even though me, Bob C aka S6, and many other people are at odds with Chiller Theatre and its Management, we mourn the passing of Robert Corter aka Bobby Slash of ASYLUM 66

slashb a

BOBBY SLASH OF ASYLUM 66

Bobby was a dear friend and helpful person during our Happier Days at Chiller Theatre....

Our Deepest Sympathy goes out to his Mum Joan "Momma Slash" Corter & his family...

Rest Easy Bobby Lad Thanks for everything .....And give our Love to My Dad and Sandy when you see them !
    [B][URL=http://thepenguinrocks.ning.com/]FIND OUT HOW THE PENGUIN ROCKS[/URL][/B]

[B][url=http://www.monstermania.net/]BOYCOTT CHILLER THEATRE SUPPORT MONSTERMANIA !!! [/url][/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Yeah...Bobby was one of the better ones like Rocketmaster was.....

So long friend....:2thumbsup:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Well lets get back to Chiller.....

It seems that Kevin Clement and Company are still recruiting their Guests from the Hollywood Rest & Has Been Home....

Karen Valentine ???? (Gee I can hardly wait !!!)

Richard Chamberlain ????? (Well some 70 year old Dr. Kildare fans might wheel themselves in for that !!!)

Mayim Bialik?????? (Showing up on Sunday provided she can get a Babysitter for the kids)

Plus some bit players from the 1979 Version of DAWN OF THE DEAD...

But the Star Attraction is ALICE COOPER who has already appeared at the MUCH BETTER Monster Mania and other more Profesionally Run Shows....

So save your money folks cos' MONSTER MANIA will be featuring DARIO ARGENTO, GARY BUSEY, AND SCOUT TAYLOR COMPTON FROM THE RUNAWAYS MOVIE....

Gee too bad Lawrence Welk is dead because Kevin "Bounced Checks" Clement would get him as well !!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh and Jimbo here's some more news of interest.....

Due to a scheduling conflict, Daria Nicolodi will not be able to attend the Spring Chiller. - (4/01)[/I]

Suzanne Snyder had to cancel due to a scheduling conflict. (3/18)

My My My....Sounds like people are starting to wise up to Kevin's antics....Wonder if Mr. Cooper will drop out at the last minute as well like Steven Seagal did when Cherie appeared in 2006....

Oh and we found out from Bill Mosley at MONSTERMANIA that he and other Actors/Actresses are persona non grata since they have appeared at Dave's Show....When we told Bill that he should lodge a protest with S.A.G. and other Performing Arts Union's over this he said "Why bother, Tell Kevin I'm at HOME HERE !!!"

And Here's A Very Special Message for Mr. Joseph A. Girardi the so-called "Legal Advisor" to Chiller Theatre...:nosepicker:

We know the real reason (Thanks to the dissident members of CT) why you want SR's aka Jim's Contact Info and are persistent in getting it...Keep it up and we'll let the Attorney General's Office In Trenton know you are GIVING LEGAL ADVICE IN A STATE YOU ARE NOT LICENSED IN OR ADMITTED TO THE BAR IN (NJ):waver:

See you in the funny papers Dr. Skull....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well how they try....how they try....We must be doing SOMETHING right to cause that effect !!!!

2006BB5407 jpg ds

Vive Le Resistance !!!!!

Also...

Two vendors me and Bob met at MM (Neal R. DeConte of Rhode Island & Brian from Venture Effects) stated they also have had bad experiences at Chiller as well....

In fact Neal was told to repack his van and LEAVE the last CT Show because HE HAD THE UTTER NERVE to sell his wares at Monster Mania or face arrest by the Parsippany Police who now serve as Chiller's personal Gestapo....

And here's a special message to our friends in the CT Underground.....

"Bad Wolf"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Well guess what Gang....

lita ford 500

SUPPORT PLANNED PARENTHOOD

Lita Ford and her ill bred brood will be at Chiller Theatre bitching and whining on how evil mean Cherie and Joan treated her during her time with THE RUNAWAYS while her Hubby Jimbo Gillette intimidates people lined up for her scribble to pony up $20.00 a pop and forcing them to buy her pathetic Wicked Wonderland CD....:mooning:

And here's another News Flash regarding CT.....

- Due to a scheduling conflict, Daria Nicolodi, Vincent Pastore & John Ventimiglia will not be able to attend the Spring Chiller. - (4/05)

Well it seems Lita will have plenty of room for her and her family at the rate Guests are cancelling from Chiller.....

Now here's another message for our friends in the Chiller Underground

"Walk The Dog"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast