Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Latest Chiller/Lita Update.....

- Lita Ford will not be signing guitars or pick guards! - (4/14)

P06948L65BT

Lita: WAAAAHHHH....Justin Beiber is more popular than me !!!!

SO TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THEIR FRIENDS TO BRING EACH AND EVERY GEETAR AND PICK GUARD THEY CAN CARRY AND DEMAND LITA SIGN THEM OR YOU'LL TELL THE NEWS MEDIA HOW MEDIA SHE TREATED YOU !!!!!
    [B][URL=http://thepenguinrocks.ning.com/]FIND OUT HOW THE PENGUIN ROCKS[/URL][/B]

[B][url=http://www.monstermania.net/]BOYCOTT CHILLER THEATRE SUPPORT MONSTERMANIA !!! [/url][/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Lita played a half assed version of KISS ME DEADLY with Kevin and his Band which was not up to her average ability....

Plus a LOT of people (SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE) were complaining about the Guest Roster and even told Kevin TO HIS FACE that MONSTER MANIA was better run and managed that nearly had him in a state of massive cardiac arrest....:snickerpup::rotfl:

Kevin...start apologizing to Jim, Bill Mosley, Cherie, and several other people you pissed off recently and perhaps maybe just maybe you can have them return and make CHILLER THEATRE the great show it once was....

You can start by moving out of Parsippany and back to the Meadowlands, tell those overpaid Porkers (Parsippany P.D.) to drop dead, and tell Louie and his Wife May who got her Dental Work done in the U.K. to call it a day with you and trust me things will get better....

Or you'll find yourself in Chapter 11 and working as a Greeter at WAL-MART before you know it....
    [B]:cool:[/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!

42ndStreetPetewebphoto

42nd STREET PETE OUR MAN IN HAVANA !!!

Apparently a NASTY PHYSICAL BRAWL took place between two Chiller Staffers named Louis T(Last named deleted) and Edward "Eddie' M(Last Name Deleted) reportedly during the show and in front of Guests and Families with small children looking on !!!!!

This occured during the Saturday Portion of the show and (SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE) The Parsippany P.D. DID NOTHING TO BREAK IT UP OR ARREST THE TWO FOR PUBLIC DISTURBANCE OR PHYSICAL ASSAULT !!!

The brawl stemmed to a dispute over how a certain matter was to be handled and the two came to blows after a loud and profane verbal argument broke out between the two and once again in front of guests and small children and women....

We thank 42nd Street Pete (above) for this info who like Jim (SR) was made persona no grata after years of Loyal Service to Chiller and Kevin due to a ridiculous reason.....

Also our friends within Chiller confirmed this last night after a series of Phone Calls.....

Great Job Kevin !!!!! Would'nt be surprised if the Hilton kicks you out after this and you wind up hosting Chiller at a Red Roof Inn on Route 46 !

Not to mention possible Lawsuits from the Guests who witnessed this and from Families who felt threatened for their safety.....

So in closing, we say to Cherie.....Avoid this show like the Titanic should've to that iceberg and alert all your friends in the Film/TV/Music Industry.....

The same goes for all Chiller Attendees who are reading this is well....

It was fun while it lasted but no more....

And to our very good friends in the Chiller Theatre Insiders....

"The Pope Has Left Rome"

Inactive Member 42nd Street Pete's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems the good folks at Chiller are intent self destruction. For the record, myself, Britain, Roland , Victor and many others just quit the fucking show before we got the cowardly phone call, "your services are no longer required". Hard to get fired from a non paying job, isn't it?

Some people wanted to have 'power" well they got it and when you give power to childern, they fuck things up. EverytimeChiller rolls around, I get a bumch of phone calls about how bad it is and how I was right. BFD, only a few people had my back when I had problems and I'm not surprized about anything they do. they can't go back to any other hotel because they have been thrown out because of damages caused by lack of security at night.

Oh, and film maker Bill Zebub was banned because he said Cinema Wasteland is his favorite show. Two minutes after he went off the air , he was called and told he is no longer welcome at Chiller. Chiller patterns it's staff like they are in a bad Sopranos episode, all wannabe tough guys that are into send people to "straighten out" people likee who dared to speak up. In closing,fuck that show, it has beome a perversion of what it once was and I'm glad I got out.

Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Well Said Pete and Welcome Aboard !!!

m 411d44ec0e4e474da6c40869ee4b74ee

42nd Street Pete was one of the first Chiller Staffers to recommend I be brought on as a staffer and I never once disappointed him....

We went through thick and thin and he always made sure I always saw that Cherie was properly taken care of when she was there....

Also Pete was one of the first brave ones to call out Kevin and company when things started to turn bad there and refuses to concede or back down from exposing the way things are going on over there....

BTW one clarification....The dust up occured after the Show ended on Sunday but there were many witnesses about who were shocked Kevin allowed such immature antics to take place and the fact the Parsippany P.D. did nothing

Probably making sure the Underaged Female Attendees were properly looked after (nudge nudge wink wink)

Chiller does'nt pattern its current staff like THE SOPRANOS...They're more like the people who ran things at Dachau (and certain people at Chiller know EXACTLY what I mean)...

And it does'nt surprise me what happened to Bill Zebub....He's lucky he was'nt jumped like Pete was a few years back....

So Cherie, Gus, and everyone....There you have it...From someone who was in the belly of the beast and won't back down.....

Keep up the fight Pete !!!!! More people are coming over to our side and are making Kevin's worst nightmares come true !
    [B][URL=http://thepenguinrocks.ning.com/]FIND OUT HOW THE PENGUIN ROCKS[/URL][/B]

[B][url=http://www.monstermania.net/]BOYCOTT CHILLER THEATRE SUPPORT MONSTERMANIA !!! [/url][/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: Cherie will not be appearing at Chiller this year!

Welcome Peter and thanks for the Intel !!! Sorry if I got the exact nature of the story wrong

Just goes to show that all good things must come to an end and Peter like Jim has the courage to stand up and expose thats wrong with Chiller .....

And the fact that two staffers tirned on each other like little kids illustrates thats its time that Horror/Sci Fi Fandom to take their $$$$ and bodies elsewhere because Chiller is starting to fade away like an old T-Shirt design...

Also to Kevin and Shawn :Since you live in Pennsylvania, you'll find out our Policemen/women are not the gullible pushovers like in NJ....Keep away from me and my loved ones if you plan to "adjust my opinions" or you'll discover how many friends me and my Lady Melissa know in Law Enforcement....:snickerpup:

And Melissa's young Niece was just accepted to the Academy for the Staties and she wants to make her beloved Aunt proud....:waver:

Your Move Gentlemen:khan::2thumbsup:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, new to the forum, and a fan of Cheri ......but turning something simple about Cherie not appearing into a stupid hatefest is moronic. Southwest Ranger alias Arizona Ranger (banned from a different forum) alias Jim K (being polite here), and Secret Six slamming something that neither likes or goes to, but seem to obsess on and whine about. Complaining about cost of tables when the price is competitive with other shows. SS saying that his friends aren't going anymore, but allegedly has inside info.
    And, Jim, what about the nasty comments about Lita Ford? I've met her on several occasions, broken bread with her and her family, and seen how they treat fans. They're quality people, haven't said anything bad about Cheri, and treat their fans with love.
    By the way , JIM......how about some other quotes?

Jim K...... Hello Lita, Had the pleasure of meeting you and Jim and fam at Chiller Theatre and Vintage Vinyl...Hope to see you again real soon !

September 3 at 9:49pm ? Flag

Jim K...... Happy Birthday Lita and save us some cake !

September 21 at 4:54pm ? Flag

Jim K...... Lita: Just completed my very first assignment for Central Casting. Wrapped a days work on the First Nurse Jackie Episode of the 3rd Season GAME ON. Played a sleeping Hospital Patient in the ER being tended to by none other that Edie Falco. Quite a nice lady !

September 21 at 4:55pm ? Flag

Jim K...... Lita: We see you are making a 3RD Chiller Theatre Appearance...Tell us more !

October 4 at 4:16pm ? View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) ? Flag

For someone who doesn't like Lita.....you seem to like Lita. Hypocrite.

And Paul from The Toy Box says you lie....He said the only time he went to Chiller was one of the first or second shows years ago in Secaucus....that he was never a vendor at it....and that he thinks it was great.

So lying is okay? The ends justify the means? You pitiful cowardly excuses for people. Jim, concentrate on getting a girlfriend for the first time in your life....for god sakes you're 49! Give up the stupid petty bullshit and try to enjoy your life!
    Secret Six, I've been a guest at both Monster Mania and Chiller....they both have good points and shortcomings...nothing's perfect, so enjoy Monster Mania if that's what you choose...but just like Jim,.....making shadowy allusions to disgruntled workers and evil policemen,.....leave the X-Files to the FBI.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123