Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ted Kennedy Has Died....

Rest In Peace........

145px

MARY JO KOPECHNE !!!!

The spoiled brat baby never paid for killing Mary Jo Kopechne, then went on to commit a lifetime of harms against us all. May he rot.

Lets not forget Ms. Kopechne was a Native Pennsylvanian from Wilkes Barre and that makes it very personal with us....

Also to add to the comments about Teddy Boy being a spoiled brat baby....

From Wiki...

Kennedy enlisted in the United States Army in June 1951.[9] Following basic training at Fort Dix, he requested assignment to Fort Holabird for Army Intelligence training, but was dropped after a few weeks without explanation

.[9] He went to Camp Gordon for training in the Military Police Corps.[9] In June 1952, he was assigned to the honor guard at SHAPE headquarters in Paris.[4][9] His father's political connections ensured he was not deployed to the ongoing Korean War.[4][10] While stationed in Europe he travelled extensively on weekends and climbed the Matterhorn.[11] He was discharged in March 1953 as a private first class.[9][11]

S6: And they're going to bury this POS in Arlington amongst people who truly deserve that honor ??????

I think even with my near decade of Service in the PA NG, I'm more qualified to be placed there when the Good Lord calls me...

My Older Relatives served in Korea and WW2 and faced certain death while Teddy Boy stayed safe Stateside .....Thanks to his Daddy the Whoremonger, Racist, Nazi- Sympathizer, Anti Semite, and Bootlegger....

And now here is my special tribute to Teddy Boys Passing.....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...KennedyAd1.jpg
    [B]:cool:[/B]

Inactive Member janet schneider's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ted Kennedy Has Died....

I agree he got by with murder what a pos he was now thankfully he'll face his maker.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SOunds like you feel about him the same way i feel about those scumbags bushes and reagan. lol I wonder if reagan knows he's dead yet? lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Ted Kennedy Has Died....

If Teddy was the Lion of The Senate then I guess the American People and the US Constitution was his prey....

And his Father Joe was just like the Elder Bush Parents: A Crooked, Whoremongering, Anti Semitic Rascist that played God with other peoples lives !!!

Devil-may-care financial trading practices. (No one less than FDR himself credited Papa Joe with helping cause the Wall Street crash of '29.)

Sheltered lives. (Papa Joe's offspring only learned about the Depression at school.)

In fact Papa Joe was a very strong racist. In the biography of Peter Lawford, it is documented that when Lawford was working parking cars at a Florida Social Club, that the Kenedy's belonged to, Lawford was taking a break and having a Coke while sitting under a tree in the shade. It just so happens that a young black kid was sitting with him and they were talking and sharing a sandwich. Papa Joe happened to see this and had Lawford fired for sharing his sandwich and talking with "a n****r".

The irony is that years later, Lawford married into the Kennedy family...

Also, William Kennedy Smith wasn't the only Kennedy relative who received protection for their crimes. In one case, it took decades to bring the SOB to justice, but even when convicted, the sentence was still far too lenient. I'm talking about Kennedy cousin, Michael C. Skakel who murdered 15 year old Martha Moxley who lived across the street using a golf club. Apparently, he wanted to get into her pants, and she said no....

So long Teddy.....Say hello to Adolf, Stalin, and the rest of your rotten family when you arrive in Hell !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not a huge fan of Ted Kennedy, especially after he snubbed Hilary and endorsd Barak during the last Presidential campaign but I do believe he was an honorable man who messed up in 1969. Opinions surrounding the Chappaquiddick incident abound so I think his side of the story should also be heard.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kennedy stated he made a wrong turn along the way and came upon a narrow, unlit bridge without guardrails. Kennedy drove the 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 off the bridge and it overturned in the water. Kennedy extricated himself from the submerged car but Kopechne died, after what Kennedy said were several diving attempts to free her.

A week after the incident, Kennedy pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident after causing injury. He received a two month suspended sentence. On a national television broadcast that night, Kennedy later said he was not driving under the influence of alcohol nor had he engaged in any immoral conduct with Kopechne.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've also heard that the bridge was known to be dangerous and if you didn't know about it and slow down accordingly, to a crawl, it would be easy for an accident like that to happen!

Just saying!
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Re: Ted Kennedy Has Died....

Well put Gus.!

Inactive Member janet schneider's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hate to talk bad about anybody but it sure took him long enough to report it huh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking Re: Ted Kennedy Has Died....

Well its not like they had cell phones back then and not to many payphones around a body of water.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And now Ladies And Gentlepeeps.....

Our Special Tribute to The Late Teddy Kennedy !!!!

http://web9.twitpic.com/img/26401674-bc805b42c7b6fa07d18a095d238cc1cc.4a9c48df-full.jpg

What’s the difference between Michael Jackson and Teddy Kennedy?
    About 2 months of decay!

Ted Kennedy has been sober for 12 hours now.

Ted Kennedy carries on the tradition of his brothers by dying with something lodged in his brain.

What did Teddy tell Mary Jo when he found out she was pregnant?
    We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I wonder if Ted Kennedy’s funeral will be open bar?

Ted also had a plan to stimulate the Auto industry but his program was called “cash for kerplunkers”.

How did people find out Ted was dead?
    He didn’t show up to the bar this morning.

I’d rather go hunting with Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy.

Ted Kennedy never became president because unlike George Washington, he couldn’t cross a river.

Ted is dead, its all just water under the bridge now.

With news of Ted’s death, the Massachusetts liquor industry is now going to need a bailout.

I understand cremation was briefly considered as an option but rejected because of the fire hazard his alcohol besotted corpse represents……..

Ted’s discovery of brain cancer and his death will encourage all politicians to get a colonoscopy.

What’s the difference between Ted Kennedy and a Skid Row bum?

A $3,000 Armani Suit

Senator Kennedy’s funeral ended with the singing of the Massachusets state song. “Like a bridge over troubled waters Ted will let you drown.”

Ted Kennedy dies and wakes up in what appears to be an old town tavern in Boston. He is greeted by his brothers JFK and RFK. and this is what happened…

Ted: Ahww, whare am Eye?
    JFK: Welcome ah Teddy. We’ve ben waitin’ forw ya. Ahw me and Bobby that is.
    Ted: Johnny, Bobby am Eye, am Eye…
    JFK: Relax there Teddy. Yes your dead. But your here now so let me ahw show you around.
    RFK: Look at this place Teddy. Your favorite beer that never stops flowin’ from the tap. Beer mugs that stay cold. Giant flat screens T.V.s all around .
    Ted: Whoa! You gotta be kidding? Is this Heaven or what?
    JFK: Well not exactly…
    Ted: Well whattaya mean John? Cold beer, a Boston tavern, big screen T.Vs, Lets watch CNN !!!
    RFK: It’s nowt that simple Teddy. Theres one problem.
    Ted: What could be the problem Bobby?
    RFK: We only get FOX NEWS !!!
    Ted: AHHWWWWWWWW… This is Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted’s pall bearers were the cast of his favorite movie. A Bridge too Far

AND A BREAKING NEWS STORY !!!!

Several mass suicides have been reported in Berkeley, CA, Hollywood, and NYC when Ted Kennedy failed to rise again from the dead after the third day !!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Think i'll have to look up some ronald reagan jokes since we're on the subject .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast