Thread: Mackenzie Phillips : Papa John Was My Lover !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Mackenzie Phillips : Papa John Was My Lover !

By Alex Dobuzinskis

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) -

mackenzie john 2 2

Mackenzie: Coke Made Me What I Am !!!!

Actress Mackenzie Phillips said in a memoir published on Wednesday that she had an incestuous affair for years with her father John Phillips, the late singer with 1960s band The Mamas & the Papas.

In the memoir "High On Arrival", which was published a year after she was arrested for cocaine possession, Phillips writes that she had sex with her father at age 19, the night before her 1979 marriage to Jeff Sessler, a member of the Rolling Stones' entourage.

The former star of TV sitcom "One Day at a Time" said she and her father used drugs that night. John Phillips died in 2001.

"My father was not a man with boundaries," Phillips writes. "He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night to find myself having sex with my own father.":bs:

Phillips' half-sister, Chynna Phillips, told US Weekly magazine she believed Mackenzie's story. Chynna said Mackenzie told her in a 1997 phone call about the incest and that it lasted for 10 years. :sleepy2:

In an interview with chat show host Oprah Winfrey that aired on Wednesday, Mackenzie Phillips said that late in her relationship with her father, she became pregnant and suspected that he might be the unborn baby's dad.

"I had an abortion, and I never let him touch me again," she told Winfrey. :
    Winfrey on her show read a statement from Genevieve Waite, who was married to John Phillips during the time Mackenzie says she was having sex with him and cast doubts on her account.

LINK

S6:God....Is this Butt Ugly Skank still alive ??????

I thought she passed away in the 1970's memory hole along with Billy Carter, Disco, and Pet Rocks !!!!

Coming from a Woman who was coke addled since she was 10-11, Got thrown off a Sit-Com after she made Valerie Bertinelli's life a living hell on set along with 90% of the Cast and Crew of ONE DAY AT A TIME who threatened a walkout if Norman Lear and his staff did'nt take action in 1980, and had abortions on a yearly basis I file her allegations in the same area as the Holocaust was a lie in the same trash can...

Even Pat Harrington Jr (Schneider) told me at a recent Chiller Show that she pissed off everyone by coming in late, blowing scenes (along with lines in the bathroom), and trying to provoke Valerie into catfights because you were so insanely jealous of her and the publicity she was getting...

Hey Mackenzie, a lot of other people had problems with drugs and such and straightened themselves out and moved on to bigger and better things....

So whats your excuse ????

Plus Mackenzie also got herself thrown off the ONE DAY Show in 1981 after she was grudgingly given a second chance and blew it because she could'nt lay off the white dragon

Not to mention a recent Drug arrest at LAX in 2008....

Even Michelle Philips and one of Papa Johns former Ladies called you out as a publicity seeking Liar

And now your Sister Chynna is starting to back track on her prior claim of support....

Go hang out with Madonna and Amy Winehouse you Pathetic Liar !!!

Birds of a feather...
    [B]:cool:[/B]

Inactive Member janet schneider's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mackenzie Phillips : Papa John Was My Lover !

I beleive her!

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I wasn't there if it did, or didn't happen.
    If it did cut his balls off, and if it didn't cut her tits off for being a F**king liar.
    Beep, Beep, Toot, Toot, Honk, Honk<br />Tanks fer Nuttin, ya BASTADS...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Mackenzie Phillips : Papa John Was My Lover !

Quote Originally Posted by janet schneider View Post
    I beleive her!
    I don't cos' she has a lousy track record....

Papa John is not with us to refute or confirm these allegations....

And why is Mackenzie deciding to reveal this NOW ????

Possibly to restart a long dead career and make some $$$$ to pay off all those Legal Bills....

74310 mackenzie phillips

Mackenzie: WTF Do you mean Chevy Chase's career is more happening than mine ??????????

Among other Earth Shattering revelations that Mackenzie reveals.....

- Mick Jagger seduced her and had wild sex with her......

- While living in Hollywood she learned to roll joints, have sex, and do all sorts of drugs !!!!

- She got spaced out on LSD provided by the notorious Owlsley !!!

In other related news.....

Stevie Nicks joined Fleetwood Mac and went to to fame and fortune

John Lennon romanced and married Yoko Ono...

Cherie Currie does Chainsaw Art in California

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mackenzie plays Papa incest for a payday - Andrea Peyser

When it comes to confessional literature, incest is the new black. I suppose cannibalism is next. Scratch that. It's been done.

Mackenzie Phillips is just the latest to ratchet up the money-making horror by writing about her "consensual" affair with her papa, John, who is conveniently dead. But Mackenzie, I'm afraid, is not the first.

Kathryn Harrison attempted to demystify the father-daughter love match in her twisted and strangely empathetic memoir, "The Kiss."

Like Mackenzie, Kathryn was herself a mother as she pulled this sordid story from the crypt, sentencing the kid to decades of therapy. How I wish these dames would find day jobs.

[Village 'ear' rage: Neighbors take on hipsters' hot spot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know whether it's true or not, but the one thing I found strange was she was on Oprah telling everyone that incest is bad and a taboo that needs to be talked about. Then she goes on saying that she was 19 when it started? I don't care whether her Dad was 'sick' or knew no boundries, but she was an adult when it happened! Okay maybe the first time she was whacked on drugs. Shame on Dad. But after that? Wow this girl needs some serious help. OR just overdose and get it over with!
    Not all who wander are lost

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If Papa Phillips really did commit incest with her, she should have spoken up while he was alive.

Now it just looks like an admittedly damaged woman trying to damage her father's reputation to earn a buck.

He was no saint, but this is a hell of a thing to fling at him now....

Both Cherie Currie and Maureen McCormick have written more balanced and revealing tomes about their youth and experiences in the Entertainment Field and I predict they will outsell Mackenzies pathetic tome in the years to come