Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow Re: Cherie Currie's Chit / Chat Part 13

Last night's chat was a sad one. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss NYJ. Your sister is in God's hands now and her suffering is over.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of her loving family.
    Rest in peace Pat.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No two chats are the same and last night was no exception, even though the similarities to a memorable chat from yesteryear can not be fully subsantiated at this perpendicular moment in chronological history.
    I was approximately 27 minutes late when my arrival was imminent so I was determined to do some catching up a.s.a.p. if not sooner.
    Seeing NewYorkJettster there, chatting up a storm with Gregg and Sporty convinced me that the task at hand would be as easily said than done and, sure enough, it was!
    The chat was non-stop fun, from beginning to end and beyond and, due to a little thing I like to call collective bargaining, it was fair and balanced like the likes of Fox News never even dreamed of.
    Far be it from me to cast aspersions on Hannitized Dittoheads but, unlike them, we rose to the occassion in every way, shape and form when the discussion turned to Wisconsin and their Governor's union busting ways. We called a spade a spade, leaving no stone unturned as we made valid point, after valid point, on the subject at hand.
    I won't get into the specifics of this unprecidented discoarse but believe you/me, they are excellent specifics and most assuredly worthy of getting into!
    Unfortunately, I gotta run but hopefully we can continue solving the problems of the world, in future chats, and have tons of fun doing so!
    See ya next time my fellow concerned citizens!
    :mooning:
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

6a00d8341c652b53ef010535ce3c64970c 800wi

No chat last night, least-wise not that I am aware of. I was checking, pretty often,
    from approximately 8:47 until around 9:49. At that time I gave up and continued on my way.
    Maybe next time a big YES will dominate my Sunday morning post, on this thread!
    Adieu 4 now, ya'all!
    :coffeedrinker:
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cherie Currie's Chit / Chat Part 13

WE were there! Must have been that fucking glitch AGAIN.

Hope to see you next time sexy.

Hugzzz and wet sloppyzzz

Thezzz
    Love, to love ya baby!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I stopped in about 9pm and hung around until 9:30 before giving up. Don't know if it was glitch related or not but no one was there when I was hanging out. So I just cleaned up, pushed the chairs in and headed out. Hopefully next week.
    Not all who wander are lost

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PartyGrrrlzzz View Post
    Must have been that fucking glitch AGAIN.
    Dang it to heck, anyhow! I'm beginning to hate that glucking fitch!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was short butt sweet butt there was, indeed, a gathering of chatters last night,
    for sure and it WAS tons of fun!
    Those in attendance included:
    The PartyGrrrlzzz
    Gregg S.
    Sportyfan
    Janet
    Gus (aka me)

:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:
    See ya next Chaturday ya'all! Adieu for now!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here in Arizona, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention, when the rest of the country went on Daylight Savings Time.
    Since you all did though, I would have had to go to the chat room an hour earlier than usual, in order to be on time. I apologize profusely, for being so absent-minded, to anyone who happen to be there at 8:30 (eastern time) for not being on time, in order to hobnob wit ya!

As it worked out though, I was not the only one who was late. Sportyfan, Janet and I chatted up a storm from approximately 9:31 until God knows when. I frogot to look at the clock when leaving but we were there for quite a while and it was tons of fun, for sure!

Next Chaturday I will not froget to arrive at 5:30 (instead of 6:30) for tons of fun with
    any and all chatters who are able to chat up a storm, in the world famous Cherie Currie Chat Room!

Cya then!
    :waver:
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another Chaturday night has come and gone and I've got to say, we had tons of fun in that there chat room, for sure. The PartyGrrrlzzz were there butt they were petered out and did not participate in their usual manner butt NewYorkJettster WAS an active participant, so all things considered, Gregg and I were in good company, without a doubt.
    We chatted up a storm for approximately 71 minutes, covering topics galore with rampant abandon, unprecidented in the free world!
    When the time came to end the proceedings, we proceeded to do so, knowing good and well that we had been experiencing a truly inconceivable adventure, not unlike other inconceivable adventures we had experienced, in years gone by!

Hasta la vista babies,
    till we meet again!
    :coffeedrinker:
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I tried for about 30-40 minutes to get into the chat tonight. I was all excited, going to talk with friends about life, love happiness and umm other things... and then I couldn't log in. Apparently Bravenet now requires a new version of Java and even gives you a convenient tab so you can download it. Except it didn't work. I tried downloading it, redownloading, removing old Java - nothing. So unless someone can tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong, it looks like the end of CChat nites on my end.
    Not all who wander are lost

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast