Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ha... You guys are probably saying to yourselfs is she NUTZZZ, well, kinda Ha...
    I just wanted to share this since I am so afraid of needles. I just got my 2nd ear piecing today, after debating for 2 years I said what the H-E-L-L and got it done. Not as bad as I thought. I got my birthstone Peridot ( August )And I feel pretty oh, so pretty. Hahaha... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] in stilleto's [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You go girl.

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

All I can say is My, My, My, I do feel pretty.Hahahahahaha... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Hee, hee.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

You ARE pretty!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gus~ your a sweetie. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Speaking of piercings, I almost got my N I P P L E S done last weekend. Decided on the tattoo instead. Wait till you see it lucy, it rocks. LOL

I am gonna get the NIPS done too, eventually. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey everyone, i'm baaack. HeHe...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Well hello Dog E Style. How ya been?
    What is your new tattoo?
    Welcome Baaack!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Hey GD, thanks for the welcome back.

My tat is a Guardian Angel. It's an Avatar (Cartoon Doll) I made using the paintshop program on the computer.

It's on the up-per part of my left arm. Not up on the shoulder blade, just the top part of the arm. It says: Jett Angel : across the top, in an arch, above the Angel herself. Very, very cool.

I was a little bit nervous about getting it done, 'cause the people I know who've gotten tats, told me it hurts like h e l l. So I was pretty nervous. I asked the guy (BOB) who was doing my tattoo, if there was going to be anyone else down in the room with us. He said " Not in the room with us but there's several rooms downstairs. There's no doors on the rooms or anything so you can see and hear pretty much everything. Why, is there something wrong? " I said.. " No there's nothing wrong, I just didn't want anyone to hear me screaming like a baby. " [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

So anyway, I'm sitting there listening to some great tunes, from the speakers mounted in the walls, and talking with BOB while he's doing my tat. It didn't hurt at all. Not even a little bit. I was surprised but happy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The other guy that works there, is in the room just across from us, doing a tat for a girl on her lower back. All of us are talking and joking around, having a good 'ole time... Then all of the sudden, I feel it. This ' Burning Pain ' shoots through my arm. I didn't jump, I didn't scream, I didn't cry, but I did S U C K wind. " F * C K - M E ... WOW. " ( I have such a potty mouth. ) [img]wink.gif[/img] BOB stops, and asks me if i'm ok, " Your not gonna faint are you? " I told him " No, I'm not gonna faint, but that was F*CKING INTENSE man. Don't stop now, my -N I P P L E S- are hard. " Just as I said that, the guy in the room across from us, who had taken a break for a moment to answer the phone, was taking a drink of his sodapop. Well, out it came, through his nose and mouth, all over the poor girl he was tattooing. BOB and I are just laughing our A*S'S off. Luckily the girl had a sence of humor, and was laughing right along with us. It was so funny, really, you just had to be there. Anyway, so this poor guy is coughing and spitting up his coke and trying to get air into his lungs, while we're all laughing at him. It was a Hallmark moment. LOL Finally he's able to breath and the first words out of his mouth, while he's glaring at me are... " That Was More Information Than I Needed, Thank You Very Much. " * Pointing at myself * Who Me... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

It's probably more information than you needed to GD, but I just thought i'd share. LOL

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 23, 2003 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Dog E Style ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DOggie~ [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
    Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sounds cool tho but, Ouchhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah, I be seeing that very shortly won't I Doggie. Well all I can say now is: " Who let the dogs out, who, who, who, who, WHO let those Dogs out " [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] Ha... See ya soon...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Hey lucy... Yes, you will be seeing it soon. [img]smile.gif[/img] It honestly didn't hurt. There was only about 3 spots, where I felt that burnin feeling, and that was more of a 'painful pleasure'. [img]wink.gif[/img] At least for me it was. LOL

I don't know "who let the dogs out", but they better get the pooper scooper ready. LOL

Talk to ya later lucy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast