<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt_Video:
Its Been a while since I was on this board, Back then I was "EllaNoise".
Cherie is so down to earth and makes us (the fans) feel like we are as important to her as she is to us. You will find lotsa good people here, I have.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thats what makes Cherie my fave Runaway that I have met yet. Heck the first time I saw her she waved me over to her. She made me feel so good. You would never have anyone else do something like that. It hurts when you are a fan of someone and feel alot for and then thay act like you are putting them out just to say hi. and won't give any of their fans the time of day.. I guess some get burned out. Or just not the type to show that thay do care. Or can't deal with it.
Cherie your one of a kind. Thank you for taking the time to read and write back to us.
See you on the 16th. LOve Kathy.PS--- Cherie I have some bootleg tapes of the Runaways live in LA.I think the year was 76. The sound is ok. it's real old. I'll make you a copy if you would like. Just let me know. Then I'll give it to you when I see you.
All My Love, Kathy forums

------------------