Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ahh- Wee Wee CC! Glad you caught it! It's all in the plan! Hey LABLUGIRL- I was writing some more of the story based off of your story. Please post it back up! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As Cherie approaches foulee, he is startled and retreats, but not before Cherie see's handbills that he is posting to tree's. They are for a battle of the young exploited zombie bands.
    Cherie must intervene and bring this army of young muscians back to reality and a promising future before the evil slim foulee's plans gather the momemtum of a runaway train.
    NEXT EPISODE:
    Does Slim Foulee taste the wrath of our hero's mighty mike stand?

Are the zombie bands out of control and Foulee getting richer by the minute endangering the world?

Do the twins overcome Foulee save the bands and exile him to an island where only yanni and enya are played 24 hours a day? (no offense to new age fans).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The club is "Gus D's Rock and Roll Palace".
    Gus had been away on a charity mission to help the hungry and poor with fellow philanthropist "Sparkle Lynx". Gus left the management of the club to new employee "Dewey Cheetum" (Slim Foulee in disguise). Gus arrives with Lynx for a quick latte only to find pyschedelic lights, pounding music and young rock bands in a cataotnic transe with empty pockets. The bands were agitated and tense. Lynx turns to Gus and says "Gus, this scene
    needs Currie in a hurry". Gus nod's in agreement and they exit the club. Once out side Lynx clicks the heels of her red and polka dot shoes to the beat of "cherry bomb". Cherie gets the message and .................

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    suddenly the sound of the desert wind kicked up violently. Next came the thunderous sound of Cheries Harley Davidson Bike as it crested the hill top. The glimmering off the bike in the desert sun was blinding.
    Beads of sweat now poured down Deweey Cheetum's face. Oh yes- he had faced the awesome power of this super star before and crumbled beneath her glossy-cherry red polka dot pumps! She slowly roared off the hill-top towards the destruction that Dewey had created when all of the sudden....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

WOW! This here story is a major page turner!
    I am happy to see the "ornate dam plugs" are holding and that Art Town is safe from flooding.
    Of coarse the artistic value of Cherie's creations should not be missed. Not only has she plugged it; she's turned it into a dam showpiece!
    "I knew we could count on SuperGal but SuperTwin's contributions were very much appreciated too" said The Mayor of Art Town as he called for the renaming of the dam after our Super Heroes.

And BTW I am usually a better judge of character but that Dewey Cheetum bluffed his way into my club and gained my trust only to turn it into total disarray with a pungent odor and I am SO glad Sparkle wore her special shoes 4 sure!
    My anticipation as Cherie rides toward us is unsurpassed in the annuls of fan fiction! Will this be the end of the nefarious Slim Foulee?
    Will his dastardly deeds be twarted by our beloved SuperGal!
    What happens next...what happens next....I really wanna know!

Later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 10, 2002 12:44 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my previous tiny addition to the story [img]smile.gif[/img] !
    It's sounding great so far.
    I'm sorry for removing my "addition".....I felt badly about my "Rodney B" comment....
    Hopefully, I'll get a chance to add something positive+ when I've got some time [img]smile.gif[/img] !
    I just wanted to say "Thanks".
    Have a WONDERFUL day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, our super gal and super twin have arrived at the club undersiege. They are disguised as beatnicks ready to preform spoken word. They empty thier pockets to foulee and sign away thier creativity and earnings and take the stage.
    Gus does the intro for the twins, Cherie goes into the flash like spin and again appears in the silver era runaway jumpsuit. She grabs the microphone ala roger daltry and spins it trmendously knocking out all hypnotic lights and the master sound board. Twin Marie storms the ticket window and secures the door porceeds.
    Foulee /cheetum attempts to slither out the back door when he is stopped by a diving and heroic Gus Danger. A Struggle ensues, foulee is about to
    brain Gus with an old flying v guitar when Cherie comes out of now where and takes the villian down with lighting quick martial arts kicking and punching combinations of the kempo variety.
    The lynx and twin Marie are burning old contracts and refunding Money to the bands. The local contstable has hauled foulee away, he is now looking like the character on the monopoly board in jail. Gus and Cherie Hug Gus thanks Cherie for her help in liberating his club and the future young rockers. Our Super gal is touched a tear of joy in her eye takes the stage and treats everyone to an acoustic set before riding back into the hills for her next adventure.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HA! Hey Charlie, I only see one thing wrong with your story....Once CHERIE hugged Gus, he wouldn't be able to MOVE, much less Thank CHERIE! HA HA! GUS would be the new Puddle Of MUdd. LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

Just kidding Gus- ya know we love ya! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Gus (as a puddle of mud) thanked SuperGal with all his heart and apologizes for not being able to introduce her accustic set. Her voice soothed his soul though and Gus eventually regained his composure enough to take the stage, and join The Lynx and SuperTwin in some backing vocals! An authorized CD of the show will soon be available in the Art Town Music Shop run by the one and only Charlie C. A must have for SuperGal fans 4 sure!
    The one and only Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] is back to her carving now but when she hears the clicking of the shoes she will once again do the flash spin thing and become the one and only
    <font color=red>SUPERGAL!!!!!</font>
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 12, 2002 09:50 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gus my collabarator is it time for another adventure? My wheels are turning.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast