After 35 years, since her last album, what should we really expect from Cherie Currie? Well, after being given
the opportunity to hear it I can assure you, her new album (REVERIE) is a giant leap forward. Cherie has brilliantly
lifted the lid from a musical treasure trove which has been waiting to emerge.

A mix of up tempo rockers and slower melodic songs, with meaningful lyrics, this album is on par with works from
other prominent female singers from the last several years and yet there is a sense of rediscovery that runs throughout
it. Her long-time fans are bound to appreciate it and it could easily become a favorite, for anybody who hears it.

The title track, REVERIE, opens the album and man! Does this song rock, or what? You bet it does! "There's nothing
I can't be, inside my reverie" Cherie sings with undeniable rock star gravitas.

The next song is called INNER YOU and it's Gherie's introspective look at herself with catchy word play like "inside
my inner you is where you'll find the real me."

IS IT DAY OR NIGHT follows and what can I say. It's so great to hear Cherie rocking out on this Runaways classic
and as a duet with Lita Ford, it's even more of a treat for those of us who have loved the Runaways, forever!

SHADES OF ME is a slow duet with Jake Hays and explores the regrets people can have about a relationship that didn't
work out, in the past.

QUEEN OF THE ASPHALT JUNGLE is another rocker with plenty of cool lyrical references to life in the surrounding city.

AMERICAN NIGHTS is, of coarse, another great Runaways song and another great duet with Lita Ford. The chemistry between
these two ladies is awesome, to say the least!

Then it's slow down time with DARK WORLD where Cherie sings about being "a dreamer, riding in the moonlight, alone
in the danger zone" with a voice that is warm and textured and uniquely compelling.

Next up, is my personal favorite. I've always loved BELIEVE. In my opinion, it's Cherie's most powerful song ever and
this new version is even more excellent than the original.

I'M HAPPY is Cherie's declaration that she'll always be crazy and wild and nobody is going to make her feel bad. I think
this song encapsulates her unbridled optimism, in a wonderful way.

Last but not least is ANOTHER DREAM, where Cherie proclaims "if your dream dies, you dream another dream, until you find
what sets you free." Words to live by, for sure!

REVERIE features 4 songs co-produced by Kim Fowley (his last sitting studio production before his death) Gherie's son,
Jake Hays, took over production, when Kim's illness kept him from continuing and, of coarse, Cherie co-produced the album.

Furthur album credits are forthcoming but suffice it to say the musicianship is flawless.

Grab this new Cherie Currie album, as soon as possible. You'll definitely be glad you did. It flirts with timeless
pop-inflected sounds and yet testifies that she still has the guts to travel new ground.

In my humble opinion, even if she were never to release another album or play another show, Cherie Currie will leave a
legacy few artists can touch!

Album Credits:

Cherie Currie: Vocals/claps
Jake Hays: Guitar/Drums/Percussion/Bass/Keyboards/Strings/vocals/claps
Lita Ford: Background vocals on Dark World/Duets as noted above
Nick Maybury: Guitars
Grant Fitzapatrick: Bass
Cliff Retallick: Piano/Keyboards/Background vocals
Elizabeth Aston: Background Vocals
Mike Wolf: Violin
Mitch Perry: Slide Guitar
Patrick Golenberg: Background Vocals
Nick Bral: Background Vocals
Mickey Miller: Guitars/Background Vocals/Percussion
Jonathan Barrick Griffiths: Orchestra Arraignment and French Horn

Reverie: written by Jake Hays and Cherie Currie
Inner You: Written by Kim Fowley, Jake Hays and Cherie Currie
Is It Day Or Night: Written by Kim Fowley
Shades of Me: Written by Jake Hays and Cherie Currie
Queen of the Asphalt Jungle: Written by Kim Fowley, Jake Hays and Cherie Currie
American Nights: Written by Kim Fowley
Dark World: Written by Kim Fowley, Jake Hays and Cherie Currie
Believe: Written by Cherie Currie and Jake Hays
I'm Happy: Written by Kim Fowley, Cliff Retallick and Cherie Currie
Another Dream: Written by Cherie Currie and Jake Hays

Produced by Jake Hays
Eengineered by Mike Wolf
Mixed and Mastered by Brant Biles
Tracks recorded with Kim Fowley as co-producer are:
I'm Happy, Queens of the Asphalt Jungle, Dark World, and Inner You.