Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Team Cat Where in Ohio are you from? I have been on a few times and never responded before. I have been a huge fan of Cherie Currie's for a long time. Maybe we can become friends. Let me know... [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello to everyone.... Here you all are off to work and I work the evening shift boy does that stink..Team Cat I live in a little town outside of Toledo called Rossford. Have you heard of it? Probably not it isn't really known for anything. Well I hope you all have a good day at work, Mondays are not very good where I work but it is raining here so maybe they will all be there. Not... Anyway hope to hear from all of you soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good morning everyone, Here's the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Tea ,milk and juice.and cookies for all.
    Gus here's your coffee 106 degrees hot with cream just like you like it.Lilmomma216 how do you like your coffee if we're going to be friends I need to know what you like to drink so I can add it to my list.
    I I'm screaming Godzilla is in my yard eating my dandelions [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] Where the hel* is my chihuahua [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] Here, lizard,lizard.

Team Cat is back in the house.
    Ahowl [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Morning! Thanks for the juice Team Cat 1! You guys have a good day! Where is NYJ?

JetRnk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Good morning everyone!
    It's a beautiful day here in LA with crystal clear skies and highs in the 80's. I'm getting Jake off to school and then I'm off to carve today. ;-) I hope you all have a beautiful day... and Gus... if you really what that table, we can work something out. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Kiss,
    Cherie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Good Morning One and All
    Thanks for the coffee TC1. I definitely need it in the mornings.
    They say that waking up is hard to do
    and I know yes I know that it's true
    Try to save those dandelions. They need us to be vigilant.
    Have a nice day folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Oh My God I was here posting at the same exact time as Cherie! Good morning Cherie!
    Have a great day of carving. When I get out of the slump I'm in I'll remind you of your very thoughtful offer. A new motivation to do better!
    I'll bet Jake is a cool kid! Is he an artist as well?
    I've gotta run now. More later!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
    Hey everyone I'm off from work but back at it in the morning.It's good to see everyone coming back Hi lilmomma216 don't feel bad about the evening shift I work both of them.I don't know where Rossford is but Toledo is about 125 miles north of me but West Milton is easy to find let me know if you're coming this way and I will give you my ph.# and I will meet you in West Milton It's only about 4 miles from my house.It will be nice to meet someone from the board. Hey gus thanks for the rose here's one right back at ya [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and one for you to lilmomma [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Well it's getting late nice talking with you lilmomma and gus I hope the rest will be here tomorrow.

Nite Nite everyone!

Team cat1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Well Team Cat I'am not really a coffee drinking unless I didn't get a lot of sleep, like today. My job is gonna be really hectic in the weeks to come. I work in the automoblie industry, and every year we have a two week shut down the first of July. Which is nice, but getting there is pure he**. And being that I'm in charge my hours at the work place are endless. So anyway I will take my coffee with sugar and cream, Thank you. Well when I'm off I will have to check my list of things to do those two weeks and see if I can get that way. I have alot of camping to do with my family, which I love.... Anyway enough for now I'm starting to babble.. Talk to you later [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Thanks for the reply Gus. It was a beautiful day indeed. Jake is a wonderful artist Gus. He has more talent in his little finger then I could ever dream of having.... And I'm not saying that because I'm his mother. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] We will work something out for you to have that table. Have a wonderful week everyone.
    Kiss,
    Cherie