Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Dear LORD everyone,
    I must admit that I laughed out loud at some of these posts!........ It sad MM, that you would think that was a racial comment that the Rocket Master made. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I have truly come to love the people on this board, the old friends and the new. I ENJOY reading your thoughts and feelings here. We all have our ups and downs...Joy and pain. We are PEOPLE here, with feelings, and I'm proud to be a part of this.... MM, I hope you stick around.... The people here are truly worth the ride..
    With love... absolutely!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Inactive Member ontheroadtoruin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    gee and golly...what's all this?? I haven't been here in a bit and what's this about NIPS??? hey I'm diverse..I was at a Cleveland show last year and the lead singer had a really big NIP ON! both of them..must of really enjoyed what she was doing..I know I DID!..got pictures [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Oh..and for the record..it wasn't Joan either..haha

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ July 18, 2002 08:19 PM: Message edited by: ontheroadtoruin ]</font>

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey ontheroadtoruin BABE- I remember that and wow-we-wow is all I can say BABE!
    Cherie, I couldn't have said it better than what you just wrote. We do have feelings but to some that just doesn't matter. Ya know, I come here to see what's going on with you and I have met a few really nice people, and I too would just like to escape from everything else around me, just for a little while ya know, and just have some fun here, life is too short and with everything around us that is going on, and for some people to use this board as a BOO-HOO for me board, just to get attention is pathetic. We all have are ups and downs, we all do, no one here is alignated from pain, no one! Lancelot makes good sense on his posts and personally I don't care if Lancelot reveals his identity or not, he's fun and that makes me HAPPY, I SAY HAPPY [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ontheroadtoruin- You know, that I know, that it's not Joan your talking about here, geez not everyone is Joan Jett! I'm mean really already!
    [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] " can you here me now "
    [img]wink.gif[/img] - NYJ -

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Yikes, yikes and more yikes!!!
    Charges of racism on the Cherie Currie Message Board??
    Too funny - let's all chill out, respect our differences and have a good time.
    Life is too short.
    Anyway, gotta go - the air conditioning is on too high and my NIPS are getting hard.
    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Dear Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    You are more than a part of it. You are the heart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] of it!
    Since I have yet to see you 'Live and in Person' I have never been able to applaud you! So I write some poems and post them on your message board! Same difference, really!
    My fan letters 4U [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I'd quit doing it now if you asked me to! But I won't be intimidated, by them, into quitting! I WILL try harder to turn the other cheek again though! For You!
    [img]smile.gif[/img] Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

thanks gus. i'm a big lurker.......i enjoy the banter here. maybe i'll thrust myself in the forefront and dazzle 'em.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

gus - how long did it take you to find that 'quote' of mine? yes, as me and my 'minions' have suggested, i wish there were more opinions flying around this board, instead of the empty-headed vacuous gooey gaggle we've been subjected to. oh, and let's not forget the 'great' poetry....

you know Knightjewel and i are almost neighbours, don't you!?

as always, sweet as can be,

g-me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have to say that I'm not much of a poet, I do try tho! But, I do like to read others poetry and noticed alot on this board and it's cool! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] - NYJ -

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

"Poets are all who love_who feel great truths
    And tell them"
    Hi Sparkle> Your vacation hasn't been postponed has it? Every one of your poems has brought s smile to my face. Do you write songs too? [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] Maybe we should write something together right here on the message board. Everybody could add a line or two! I'll start:
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] There's something really wonderful about Cherie..............(your turn) [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Join in, any time, NewYorkJettster. I know you've got some rhymin' in ya!!!

I'm strumming in the key of CC. Sort of a reggae feel! Where it goes from here is up to you!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] If you were to come up with the hook for the chorus this thing could be a hit!!
    You all are way cool!!
    Gus Danger

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast