Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tom, welcome aboard to the board. We have a great time here. "Lady Cherie" may have brought us here but we discuss a wide range of topics and issues. It could be cars, music, cooking, world events, personal events going on in our lives. Cherie checks in as well and joins our various banter from time to time.
    We love Cherie but the board I think has grown beyond just the usual "fan stuff". We have found a nice place to check in socialize and share.
    Hope to see you see you here again.
    Charlie

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the board Tom. We're here to have fun and we've been doing a great job at that. Anyways welcome!
    Sunday Brunch will be served over the Mt and through the woods to my little house on the hill. Over looking the breathe taking hudson river with the sun shining and sky of blue. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] it's hot and delicious. Enjoy! I'm off in just a little while to the flea market and to get my pickles. I will check in later when I get back. Have a sunshine day! Ha...
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 27, 2003 08:01 AM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Yes Tom we measure our fun by the ton on this here Cherie Currie message board! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I am happy to see you here. I guess I'm the one who "spilled the beans" when I invited you to our chat nights. If it was inadvertent I'm sorry. I would have done so on purpose if I'd known you didn't know!
    We were all in agreement last night that it would be a blast to have you join us in the chat room and the same goes for the message board too.
    Here's some of our co-written song lyrics from another unbelievably fun thread called
    There's Something Really Wonderful About Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"She says we're all just too much.
    Well, if it's so it's 'cause she has such
    wonderful ways and that's what started it all
    and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all."</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <ul type="square">More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus[/list]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, all for the kind welcome. But, MY Sunday brunch faces the back of the Hollywood Hills... No where near the Hudson River. Regardless... I will have a Mimosa, s'il voux plait.

LOL @ Gus... Yeah... now everyone knows who to hold responsible.

I can tell I will enjoy this. To quote my favourite Stone, "It's great to be here... It is great to be anywhere".

T.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry I didn't make it into chat everyone. A friend of mine stopped over after work. Of course I made a pit stop at the liquor store on the way home. LOL We sat around drinking and talking all night. It was alot of fun. We will definatly have to do this again sometime. She's a blast when she's drinking. LOLOLOL [img]smile.gif[/img]

Welcome T. Gold: I hope you enjoy your stay in the nut house. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Good morning folks,
    Well...it's another Monday and the way I see it this is a day of reflection. Remembering the weekend which is now history as we face the new hardships generally equated with Monday.
    It's like turning off a fun faucet. The best we can hope for is a steady drip.
    I wish it was at least 2-fer Tuesday but noooooo.
    It's Monday [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hey it is, it is! It IS 2-fer Tuesday!
    The drip is getting steadily worse and I am starting to cheer up big time!
    My selections this week would have to be:<ul type="square">Blue Cheer_Summertime Blues
    Blues Magoos_We Ain't Got Nothing Yet[/list][img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Hey Tom thanks for starting that topic on the runaways.com board.
    I think it's great Cherie has had the opportunity to tell us her feelings
    about the 1st album cover.

More later,

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 29, 2003 12:26 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know, I know I missed 2 fer Tuesday. So, I will do a 3some instead. Ha...
    In honor of my Jettshows coming up I will have to pick Ms. Jett and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's
    Love is Pain
    Friend To Friend
    Do You Wanna Touch Me ( yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah ) [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Just for a little amuzement this morning that happened to me, not that it's really funny, but after the fact it is.
    I was closing my living room window, and all of a sudden the window jumped off the track, the glass hit me on the head and the whole window ended up on my shoulders. NO blood at all which I was surprised, the glass shattered everywhere. I think I have glass in my eyes tho, ya know slivers. Other than that everything is A-ok. So, here's some fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and NY Charlie style bagels. Have a good one! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Omigod! Jettster!!!
    Talk about PANE and suffering....That could have been really bad!
    I am sooooo glad you are okay, Phew! //oo//

So it's Humpday morning now. WE'za gittin' there!
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NYJ keep an eye on your eyes, I hope all is well.