Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CC calendars, thanks to Mara Fox!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted everyone to know that the calendars where the sole work of Mara Fox! She worked night and day designing, finding captions and basically putting THE WHOLE THING TOGETHER so you could have them for Christmas!
    Mara does so much for me and this board and I wanted to write this to give her the pat on the back and the huge hugs she deserves!
    I love you Mara. Happy Holidays sweetie.. and THANK YOU for your loyalty, loving guidance and freindship.
    Till death do us part!
    Kisses,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Right on Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font color=blue>Mara Fox IS Wonderful!</font> <font color=red>for sure!!!!</font>
    Thank for the great job on the calendar Mara [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Your photo selections could not have been better!
    Including Cherie's lyrics was and IDEAL idea too!
    Hey a Mara Fox calendar would be nice!

I hope both you super gals have a Wonderful Christmastime
    and tons of happiness in the New Year!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

It'll be Christmas her in 45 minutes BTW!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Mara, many thanks for making the tocket city machine go. Excellent work on the calenders.
    Happy holidays

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Even tho I didn't get mine yet, I will have something to look forward to after Christmas. No, I won't [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I like belated [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] 's [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mara ROCKS big time!!!!!
    I believe Cherie told me that Mara wrote "Jane Doe", which is on Cherie's "A Taste Of...." cd.
    You go, girl!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cherie just adores embarrassing me!
    Thank you, Sweetness, for your darling and very public note. [img]wink.gif[/img]

I'm glad everyone is enjoying them. It was a labor of love, and Cherie is a very easy person to love. So are all her wonderful friends here.

As for a Mara Fox calendar, Gus, that's hysterical. Cherie can design it. heheheh.

Kidding aside, Cherie and I do have another little project in the works. I'm writing a small book for my Love Potion Perfume website, and Cherie will be contributing the artwork. She's graciously allowed me to scan her early drawings of medievil castles and knights and princesses for use in the book, and let me tell you, they are gorgeous, they're perfect for the subject matter, and they've never been printed anywhere before. I'm really looking forward to completing this project, I plan to have it done by March. I'll let you know how to get one at that time.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!
    Happy New Year!
    xoxoxoxox,
    Mara

PS: Yes, KamakazeeLover, I did write Jane Doe. Doesn't Cherie do a marvellous job on that song? Gives me chills!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hey CHERIE- I just read under the merchandise note that 'Ole Rocky posted that you had only four calanders left. I really do want two of them but have held off sending the money. The reason for this is I bought not one but two cars this holiday season and will have to wait until the first to send the money. Is it going to be to late?
    Hey Mara- I have been to your Love Potion site and as I stated before I loved it and can't wait to see your project in March. I also love to draw that kind of stuff and love to see other artist work. Seeing that it's coming from you and Cherie makes it even more special. As I'm a big fan of yours also! This is way cool! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Can't wait!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kidding aside, Cherie and I do have another little project in the works. I'm writing a small book for my Love Potion Perfume website, and Cherie will be contributing the artwork. She's graciously allowed me to scan her early drawings of medievil castles and knights and princesses for use in the book, and let me tell you, they are gorgeous, they're perfect for the subject matter, and they've never been printed anywhere before. I'm really looking forward to completing this project, I plan to have it done by March. I'll let you know how to get one at that time.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Mara [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    The new project sounds wonderful! Please DO keep us informed.
    You and Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] together can't miss!
    BTW I wasn't kidding! You'd make a GREAT calendar girl!
    Have a great day!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Sparkle, I'll reserve two calendars for you until January 15th or so, will that be enough time for you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yo- ROCKY-ROCKOON- do the words, "I love you" mean anything! Your the best! That will be enough time! Thankyou so much. Now CHERIE will be hung from the Rafters! LOL This board ROCKS! Have a Happy New Year Everyone! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast