Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Thanks Sparkle [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    The magic wands are way cool! The multi-talented Mara is truly wonderful! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    Is there a link to any of your artwork Sparkle? The little clay figures sound very interesting!
    The Currie Corner IS a really great site! IMO
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hey Sparkle [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I hope you had better luck shark tooth hunting than I had searching for Mara's artwork! Which link was that anyway?
    I agree with Charlie [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Art is a good thing. It's not just some guys name but much much more!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The Shark Tooth hunting excursion got rained out. We had a severe thunderstorm roll though about the time we were all ready to roll. No biggie, I'm thankful for the rain...some parts of the U.S. really needs the rain.

As far as a web-site. I'm thinking very seriously about starting one. I think it is a good avenue to get your artwork out there. We'll see what the future holds. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I can't even draw stick figures!!! I do appreciate those who have a talent for creating things that make others happy. My favorite form of art is black and white photography.

JetRnk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I like black and white photography too JetRnk [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    Photography is fun! I also like to videotape stuff! [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]
    Dabble in home-made music videos and such in my low budget artworld! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Catch ya later,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Black and white has always been my favorite. I want to learn to develope pics. I have always wanted too, I think I shall learn over the winter months. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HEY GUS, We all wrote a song together....what a kick we would all have trying to make our first music video together!!! I'm telling you the people on this board are simply meant for STARDOM!! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I love your imagination Sparkle [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] How about one of those reality TV shows. All of us sitting at our computers. Voice overs, of whatever anyone is typing, for the audience's benefit. All the ups and downs of message board life could be right there on your TV screen.
    Of coarse the best part would be seeing and hearing Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] as she brightens everyone's day with her wonderful presence!
    Thats what I call an Ideal Idea!
    More later
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A reality music computor video!!! What a great idea!! JetRnk could provide the "Stickfigure's". Draw all of us how you think we all might look according to our "Names". NYJettster-can provide the black and white photography. Gus you can provide the animation with your video effects. May Charlie and TC1 could come up with special effects. I'll provide some "claymation" along with JetRnk's stick figures!!! Plus there's ton's of other things everyone can do for all the other board member's!!! Everyone should put in there two-cents on this!!!

and our dear sweet Cherie- spice of our lives- will maybe...just maybe provide some vocals!!!!

Oh, Oh, or maybe we should provide the vocals ourselves and just dedicate it all to CHERIE!!! and I will have to dedicate some of my sculpture's to MARIE!!! [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] I am kind of joking around about this, but it would be a blast to pull off!! [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] (Just imagine a black and white animated claymation stick-figure of the NYJettster at monday night RAW the other night. Now put it to music!!!) Sorry-Jettster I'm not picking on you I'm just using that situation as an example!

Take care all....have a great night!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 28, 2002 06:00 PM: Message edited by: sparklelynx ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sparkelnx and co. It sounds like a fun challenge.
    MORE COFFEE PLEASE!.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast