Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JOAN JETT " Rocked " in Oshkosh.

It was and awesome show....

Joan was in a great mood. And it showed. She was smiling and laughing, playing with the crowed. It was " Soul " Rock 'N Roll " .

I've only been to ( 5 ) Joan Jett concerts so far, but this was by far, the greatest and most lively concert, i've been too.

A couple of people in the crowd brought signs, that had... " Yeah, Oh Yeah, ( And ) Touch Me Here.." on them... Joan seemed to get a kick out of it. When she got to the song,,, ( Do you wanna touch me there? ) she told the crowd... " You only have three words, ... and if you need help, " We you've got cue cards... " ( She laughed her *** off. I think she was very flattered... ) It was really amazing....

Anyway... Joan recognized Me ( in the front row ) and she posed for me... " During Dog ".. and i tell you, it was so sentuous. ( don't know how to spell it, to drunk to look it up... LOLOLOL [img]smile.gif[/img] ) She did the pose thing, and got that look in her eyes, ( you know the one i'm talking about ) she bent right down in front of me, and s l o w l y..... { very slowy ) Licked her tongue, across her lips.. ( HEAVEN ) { I ALMOST DROPPED MY **** CAMERA ) :LOL Then she reached out her hand and touched me, but she didn't let go right away, she held on for a moment, squeezed my hand and " WINKED " at me... ( I'm in love ) **** but that woman drives me wild... Owwwwwwwwwwwww :lol

There's alot more, but i'm to drunk to type it all out... :lol I don't even know if what i typed makes any sence... :lol :lol

Love You Joan,

Lisa Lynn ( Baby Butch )

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, you go DOG E STYLE! So happy for you, Joan is just so completely intense. I know the feeling with that grip of her hand, and that wink, it sends chills up and down my spine too! So, ummmm by any chance is Joan on her way over to your house too! [img]wink.gif[/img] LOLOLOL... Like I said before and I will say it again!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] who let the dogs out, who,who,who,who,WHO let the DOGS out [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Go on with your bad self! Rock out~ -NYJ- [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Inactive Member ontheroadtoruin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Oh You DOG!..she's on her way to my house! she touched you but looked at me..silly mutt!

Inactive Member ontheroadtoruin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oops I wasn't done yet..yes it was an outstanding and playful show..everything sounded so good and the new guy is an absolute doll

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

LOL, wow it's sounds like you had a great time, those cue cards sound like a great idea. So, seems Joan is very busy, holding this one's hand and then looking at you with that look she gives, oh how sexy. At least you could put your guard down without them around, LOL. Tell Joan when she gets to your house, hi for me, and you ROCK Joan as always! Rock out~ - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    WOO HOO JOAN JETT KNOWS HOW TO ROCK!!

I'M HAPPY YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME!!
    MANY MORE SHOWS TO COME.

LET'EM RIP JOAN WOO HOO OH YEAH meowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Team Cat1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ontheroadtoruin~ I love the silly mutt part, you are just a breathe of fresh air, if you know what I mean! Ha,ha. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] Miss ya grrl! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Joan's coming over to my house.... Huh!!!

I better get the candles ready. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

I got my very first genuine " Joan Jett " guitar pic.... ( from oshkosh ) .... WooooHooooo!!!! Yeah, Oh Yeah..... Touch Me " Anywhere " You Want Baby... [img]wink.gif[/img]

It's Mine I tell ya, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE... ALL MINE.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Mwaaaahaahaaahaaaaa

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ontheroadtoruin Darlin~ I just can't wait to lay my eyes in person on this new BASS player, he is absolutely adorable [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Candles, I love candles, it's just so peaceful and sexy to have lots of candles around the house.And Congrats on the guitar pic, I'm sure you will treasure yours as much as I do mine,mine,mine,mine.
    Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]