Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How is everyone today? I feel good. Be happy!

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brought us out, Hahahahaha, oh is the Cherie and Jett police going to get us Hahahahahaha. Oh, I see you don't like it when someone goes and writes what is rightfully the truth, meaning, to leave people alone, and well you just can't do that. And I didn't steal anything, you have a copy too of it, oh gee, is Joan gonna beat me up because her songs were on the internet and people want to hear them, oh dear I'm just so scared. And I love how you blame jettinite, and everyone else for your problems, oh that's right cause you are problemless, it's everyone else. I don't need anyone to back me up, I spoke out because you can't leave Val alone, another thing leave Sparkle the Fu-- alone, stop emailing her privately, she wants nothing to do what so ever with the likes of you. Gee, whats wrong Pearlean you can't stand having **** thrown back in your face, well isn't that too bad, that's just too bad. See Pearlean what these people on this board have grown to realize your the one with all the problems not me or anybody else. You are the reason why Lancelot does not come to this board anymore, your the reason, you emailing the ever living **** out of Lancelot, I know it's you Joan, that's all you did, Lancelot told me they could not take you anymore, so again the rest of us suffer for it. You opened your mouth for no reason at all and your the one who started this **** you don't speak the truth, it's all ********. Your the one that everybody on the board is looking at, it's YOU! And leave Gus and Cherie alone too, you kept bothering Gus way back thinking he's Lancelot, and then you tell me Lancelot is Cherie's ex-husband, I mean give it a break. You think everybody is Joan. And all you want to do is take care of Joan, have you ever stopped to think,she doesn't want you to take care of her,have you ever stop to think she has someone in her life, did you ever stop to think about that. Oh yeah, and you and Joan's heart beat as one,cause you can see all the pain and confusion in her eyes, and automatically it's you that has to dry her tears and take the pain away,hahaha sorry to say it's not you,Oh, are you still waiting for Joan to come to your house, it's been a long wait,you should know by now, she isn't coming to your house, remember you said, you didn't need anyone cause Joan was all you needed and then you turn around and tell me Joan is on her way to your house and then you all were going to get married, why did you not just email Blackheart records and tell them to have Joan call you,would you like the number I have it cause, I have called them in the past. And you have even admitted to stalking Joan, you have even admitted that. There are laws out to prevent people like you from getting at arms length to someone like Joan, and I think I'm gonna make a few phone calls and see what I can come up with, and my SCUM BAG friends will do the same. Like jettinite said before and on other posts if you really love Joan, you wouldn't be doing this to Joan, you would leave her alone, oh that's right you can't because you are going to be getting married oops I forgot. By the time I'm done with my phone calls no one will be getting married, hahahahahaha. So there ya have it again, and again, and again. Oh and for your info, the people on this board already knew I was going to respond my above post, they knew that, it's because you can't leave people alone. Like Val said you ruined the last Cal screaming topic with the **** , now I will ruin this one, and I hope you don't like it, I really hope you don't cause it's not going to stop until you start leaving people alone. Oh and for everyones information again, and again, again YES I AM vipjoan on Joan's board, and your point is Pearlean, what's your point, and Ontheroadtoruins is jettinite, and your point is. The people on this board already knew that too, so stick that up your A-S-S TOO Free Spirit. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 14, 2002 11:44 AM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Charlie C.~ I feel **** good myself. Oops hey gang, morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] 's all around
    Charlie C. ~ I have those flat bagels this morning nice and hot. Have a wonderful day!
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh and speaking of handicapped, your the one that is handicapped upstairs in the head, and oh none of us good people own Joan, your the one that is stalking Joan not us, and I am going to make sure Blackheart records sees your face, I wish I still had one of you, but I used them to play darts with, hahahahahahaha. Oh wait one second, hang on for a minute, Oh yeah I have one right here I found it, and I'm going to send one to Cherie too, even tho you have met Cherie, I want her to see who to watch out for. So again stick that up your A-S-S ( Free Spirit ) Now that's funny, hahahahahahahahaha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh you are such a liar NUTCASE, all you did was talk S-H-I-T behind my back cause, I was told the truth and it's something again you have no idea of, you fabricate everything, you tell part of the story not the whole of it. So again, you can **** up a rope. I wouldn't **** on you if you were burning in flames. Now that's the TRUTH and I hope again you don't like it, too bad
    ( Free Spirit ) that's just too bad! Go take your middle finger mllm take that middle finger and go use it on yourself cause you ain't getting anything from anyone else. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 14, 2002 08:55 AM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color=blue>Good Morning All. Well, as I have read the postings that have followed mine, it is clear that others are beginning to speak out now, as they should. The majority of this board SHOULD NOT be harrassed by one lone person, intent on doing nothing but causing problems.

TC...Your feelings border on obsession, and in the world of celebrities that can be a dangerous place for them. There is a thin line between admiration and obsession. If I were Joan, I would get a restraining order to keep you away, because you sound very over the edge. I have one question TC....why if you are so in love with Joan, do you come here to carry on? This is CHERIES board. Why ruin it for those who come here that are either friends of Cheries, or people who admire her?

With that said, a huge [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] for gus, NYJ, Jet, Sparkle, charlie, and Cherie (if you are lurking in the shadows) Have a great day all.

Val

</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Val for the kind words and [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] it's needed for sure. When the smoke clears gang is it time for screaming part 3 [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Enough of this nonsense.
    You're all giving as good as you're taking.
    Once again, Joan is NOT Lancelot. Lance is a GUY, an acquaintance of Cherie's from the East Coast, and NOT her ex-husband either.
    Joan spends the majority of her time on the road, she has NEVER visited these message boards. I repeat. NEVER.

Cherie has a great deal of affection for her friends here on the board and none of you are going to be banned. Not right now anyway. We're not going to take sides in this, we're only going to ask that you all *play nice*. If you wish to ignore someone, then stop responding to them.

Be Good.
    rocketmaster