Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Outstanding, when do we go into production!

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gusmeister~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    It looks WONDERFUL, hey Sparkle~ New York City here we come! Crack open the bubbly
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have to admit that I am very curious what CHERIE thinks about all this.

-Crack OPEN the Bubbley??? Oh NO slacking yet- this is ONLY the 4th DRAFT.....so, so, many more to go!!!

Just kidding Gus- Your such a wonderful person! Thankyou for so much hard work on this....Ok- Now like Charlie says, it's into production! Jettster will get first glance at the claymation!

Is everyone practicing up on their singing? How about all the musical parts...

I guess it's time to make the reservations for our opening night on "Broadway".

OH YEAH NYJ- YOU GOT IT RIGHT HERE WE COME NEW YORK!!! I'M SURE JOAN WILL BE IN THE AUDIENCE SOMEWHERE!!!

Have a great night everyone! Take care! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

THERE'S SOMETHING REALLY WONDERFUL ABOUT CHERIE 'The Music Video'
    >4TH DRAFT< Continued from 'Cherie what's new and exciting'
    Submitted for your approval:

Opening Scene_____
    A southwestern style saloon is the setting with Cherie's artwork on all of the walls and her framed 8x10 black and white photo is on top of the piano. SEE 'JetRnks Photo' and 'Chorus Note' for relevant information about this photo. The scene opens with a close up of the framed photo of Cherie and then zooms out to reveil the entire set!
    The honky tonk piano is playing and our barbershop quartet sings the first verse!
    Tyme2Play, NewYorkJettster, Charlie C and Gus Danger appear as the barbershop quartet and this is interspersed with clips of a claymation wagon train somewhere west of the Pecos and bound for California.
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] There's something really wonderful about Cherie
    She's like a rainbow as far as we can see
    And we'll never give up; never surrender
    We'll circle the wagons. We'll stand and defend her!

The music then changes dramatically into a raucous percussion interlude preceding the first chorus. The quartet and saloon patrons transmutate into claymation characters heading out of the saloon.
    Jump to the claymation wagon train; wagons circling: UNFRIENDLY
    stickfigures are on the warpath but are soon turned back by the claymation characters in a glorious battle heretofore unthunk of!
    Then jump to the State Fair! The Message Board Band playing LIVE and singing the chorus:
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] She says we're all just too much
    well if it's so it's 'cause she has such
    wonderful ways and that's what started it all
    and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all

All the FRIENDLY stickfigures and claymation characters in the audience are dancing and singing along on the chorus with a translucent image of Cherie Currie prevalent throughout. The same 'or is it?' framed 8x10 reappears on top of the message board bands piano now! As the action proceeds black and white photos stop the action momentarily several times with close up pictures of each of the band members playing and singing and random shots of the audience as well.

After the first chorus it is Sparkle's solo!
    All action stops 'Freeze Frame' Hundreds of Angels have stopped and are looking at Cherie. She and the Angels are suspended in mid-air. There is a heavenly shimmering feeling all around them accented by the soft golden glow of the evening sunset. With subtle hints of oranges and firey reds.
    Then the movement starts to pick up again. The Angels start to slowly move their wings and ascend towards heaven while CCCC__CHERIE CURRIE'S CLAYMATION CHARACTER__ is slowly gliding/falling back down to earth.
    Sparkle sings from the depth of her soul!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Her voice stopped all the Angels between Heaven and H*ll
    The day she sang her magic music spell.
    So play a tune for us,
    For us fans this is a must!
    We love you dear Cherie,
    Your music in our hearts will always be!

>Repeat Chorus<
    CCCC is still descending as with ambers falling like rain during the second chorus. This visual is to be edited in such a way as to merge with the 'live' action!

Jump to the countryside. Beautifully green as far as the eye can see against a clear blue sky. Cherie's descent from the heavens is now complete.
    CCfan sings her solo in the foreground while behind her in the distance is a knight in shining armor on his faithful steed riding slowly across the frame but looking toward the camera! Next to CCfan is a small table 'one of Cherie's table carvings preferably' with the aforementioned 8x10 on it in plain view. CCCC is now there leaning against that photo frame with her arms folded. She has a highly contagious claymation smile on her face!
    There are vocal harmonies toward the end of CCfan's solo while clamation flower's are opening up to full bloom everywhere and at an accelerated rate! The character's "All in gloom" start rising up with happiness on their faces and start dancing and singing along!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] There's something really wonderful about Cherie
    I think Heaven is smiling down on me
    Heaven crossing is a place on earth
    and when the ambers fall like rain
    and the flowers bloom
    It's one giant leap for all in gloom

>Repeat Chorus<

>Instrumental<
    During EllaNoise's slide guitar solo the claymation wagon train is again highlighted. No sign of the unfriendly stick figures. Just the wagon train heading westward with a nearly subliminal "California Or Bust" message occasionally flashed on the screen with stop action black and white snapshots of each of our claymation characters being the primary emphasis!

Charlie sings the last verse solo in four different scenes. One for each line of the verse.
    1. Charlie in business suit in corporate setting looking out the window, California dreaming!
    2. Charlie in "california or bust" t-shirt driving his car westward!
    3. Charlie the claymation character driving his covered wagon westward!
    4. Charlie in western wear on stage singing with the band!

There's something really wonderful about Cherie
    She makes it a brighter day for you and me.
    Her love and warmth stretch as far as the eye can see.
    What a better place it would be if everyone could be touched by Cherie

>Repeat Chorus<
    Several times with lots of vocal ad libs until the BIG finale!!

Chorus Note: Each chorus is basically the same 'live' setting as previously described but with two notable exceptions:
    1. Each time the framed 8x10 appears it is actually the next in a sequence of photos of Cherie gradually turning and eventually facing the camera and then flashing the handsign of her choice!
    2. Starting with the 3rd chorus, but not before, CCCC can be seen dancing near the stage. That's Cherie Currie's Claymation Character!

JetRnk's Photo: The 8X10 photo is a B&W pic of Cherie standing with her legs slightly apart, back to the camera, arms to her sides wearing worn jeans with chaps, a leather halter top, and pointed boots with spurs. Her hair would be combed straight down and back behind her ears and she would be wearing a worn out cowboy hat. She is looking back at the camera with a sexy grin on her face.
    Cherie is posing in front of a covered wagon with a southwestern desert sunset as a backdrop. Scattered around on the covered wagon are all of our claymation characters waving to Cherie!

Well.....That's the 4th draft.
    Thanks Sparklelynx for your new visuals. I hope I got it right!
    My ideas for EllaNoise and Charlie parts are new too and could be changed if you guys had something else in mind.
    There is still time before the final draft of this here message board music video.
    Let me know what you think folks!
    More later,
    Gus

P.S. Cherie! If you read this and would like to change or add anything please let us know.
    You ARE the HEART of it ALL!
    2 B sure!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hello Band Mates,
    I'm so glad you approve. This here video production may run into a few bucks Charlie but such is life. If it helps turn the song into a number one hit single it will all be worth it!
    Heck, Cherie's smile would make it all worth while! I guess the handsign she chooses to use will determine our success or failure in this matter!
    To quote a 'true leader' (Dan Quayle) "If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure." LOL!!
    NewYorkJettster I am so envious. Getting first glance at the claymation characters should be a total and complete thrill and a half 4 sure!
    Sparklelynx I appreciate all your hard work too. Those Sparkle Figurines do not create themselves!
    Without your original idea and continuing imagery this thing would've been highly improbable to say the least!
    Intermingling of the claymation characters with stick figures and real people will be a challenge 4 sure but I think we can do it!
    The MTV awards won't know what hit them! They'll definitely know it was something wonderful though because
    there really is something wonderful about Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    No ifs, ands or buts about it!!!!
    More later all,
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hi Tyme2Play [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I saw your comment on the other thread and would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge it!
    I'm glad you like the video so far. I'm also glad you are involved Val!
    Would you be willing to wear a fake handlebar mustache for the barbershop quartet bit? I thought if all four of us did it would be a real kick! It may be a problem for Sparkle's claymation though.
    Hey Sparkle [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] How tall are those Sparkle figurines gonna be anyway? Would those mustaches be do-able? Just wondering!
    Later my friends,
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ha! Gus, that's a great idea. I'll pull it off somehow or another. As far as the height of the claymation. I figure about 6-8" in height. That way, we are not using to much clay, and keeping cost down. But I think they will be tall enough for photography purposes. (But, I'm not a photographer so I may need correcting here.)

I to am enjoying EVERY SINGLE person's inputs into this video. This has truely been tons of fun thinking about. In fact at my work, when things get tough, I find myself thinking about the video and how I wish I could be home working on it. It's just been alot of fun for me! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hi Sparkle [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I think we should consult with EllaNoise. He does video animation with his camcorder as I recall!
    How about it EllaDude? Any expert advice?
    I was imagining they were approximately that height when I had CCCC leaning against the 8x10 frame!
    I too am enjoying this collaborative effort and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks about it even at work!
    When I tell people about it they look at me like I'm crazy but that's okay because I am! LOL!
    Not completely though. Just enough to make life FUN [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I will bring the food
    Chicken Stir is a must [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    And definately the Chocolate Mousse ( low fat )and it's just as delicious.
    And whatever else anyone wants to eat, just make a list and I will full fill it.
    [img]wink.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hello [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I'll put you down as wardrobe co-ordinater CCfan!
    NYJ the stir fry and chocolate would definately keep the cast and crew happy!
    Thanks for your generous offers!
    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    GD

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast