Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks T2P & NYJ - you're the best.
    Not too concerned about the emails - they seemed to have trickled down to zilch now. I might have to post one of them up later, it's pretty hysterical. First I was Joan Jett, then Scott Baio, then I was putting out "media images" (?!?)
    They actually were a source of some humor cause as I was getting these little notes my cat of 19 years died, an old doctor's bill caught up with me(lessons learned - never ignore a bill because they can end up garnishing your check, evidentially without giving you prior notice [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ,only go to a doctor when you have health insurance, and always get a second opinion if you don't feel your doctor is connecting with you), my Mom passed away from a massive heart attack, and a girl I always considered my older sister got into a fatal car accident. All very sudden and unexpected. Strangely enough, I seem to be doing ok. Got lots of friends and great people at work. I swear though, I gotta write a book about my mom's funeral - it was very strange and very soap-operaish - always lots of drama when the family gets together - alot of it was extremely funny to me too.
    Glad to see you guys are still here, have a super weekend and chat with you later.
    - G.

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yup, we know who that is, don't we gang! Hahahahaha, so sad, but it is pretty hysterical. And I do remember something about those so called media images too, man, amazing what some people have to do in their spare time. Well, I gotta run for now, goodnite Scott, oops I really did mean to say Joan!!! Hahahahahaha... Too funny...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Hello everyone I just wanted to let you know as I was going to work this morning.The roads were very slippery from the snow.I started sliding and headed for a utility pole but right before I hit my truck did a tail spin and I ended up in an open field.I guess someone was looking over me.This has happen to me 3 times this year and in the same place and each time I was heading for the utility pole and each time I went into a tail spin and missed the pole.I didn't wont to take the chance of going on to work,I was only 2miles from home and about 16miles from work. I was thankful I didn't hit someone else.They may not have been as blessed.I called my work and told them I had an accident on the way to work and I wouldn't be in today.A little while ago I recieved a phone call saying I didn't have a job.I'm not up set about this atleast I'm still here and I have a place to be.I can always find another job but you can't replace a life.I'm happy I'm alive to share my life with that special person I have been put here for.I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you and I'll see you soon!!!!! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Team Cat1

These are my feelings and I'm not afraid to say them!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

" I shut my eyes in order to see "
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

Embrace the weekend [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

[img]confused.gif[/img] Alrighty Then!

Morning People [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] I'll just sit here and bite my tongue right now! Okay that's long enough! BAWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GASP FOR AIR HAHAHAHA
    Too Funny! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color=green>Good Morning Friends [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Alrighty then [img]eek.gif[/img] ummmmmmm, YEAH Lance, I think that statement is right on [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

The party at the automotive museum was GREAT last night. Saw 4 of the cars that Monster Garage have done, and TWO episodes that haven't aired yet, those cars. One is a tree shaker and the other is a hot air balloon.

Have a great weekend.

[img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] sparkle, kama, NYJ, Jet, gus, charlie, ella, Lance, CC

Val

</font>

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 23, 2002 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Tyme2Play ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Welcome back Kamakazeelover! Was wondering where you were.
    I'm very sorry about your losses. Thanks for sharing!
    Hope everthing stays at zilch now buddy!
    Like Val said, "Keep your chin up" but remember that's kind of like sticking your neck out.
    So be careful! LOL!
    Happy Weekend Folks [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi friends~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I had a beautiful day in New York City //oo\\
    Me and a friend went to see the lovely Radio City Rocket's with those high kickin legs, they are absolutely beautiful. And can they dance, WoW, it was such a beautiful show. We arrived at 7:30am in New York City, we did the Christmas window shopping, they have such lovely animated holiday decorations in Saks, Macy's etc. We did see the tree at Rockefeller center, but, it was not lit yet, they do the lighting for that I think Dec. 4th. Then we went into the village and shopped in Soho-Little Italy- it was so much fun, a little on the cold side, but it was great. So, that was my day gang. Hope you all had a wonderful day too! This is your everlovin little NewYorkJettster saying see ya, you know where tonite. ( Ha... ) //oo\\ [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

NYJ
    I went shopping today too. Only it was at Target!
    And it was for 3 birthday presents. Like I've said before this is BIRTHDAY season for me! The store was really busy though. A madhouse! All that pushing and shoving and grabbing. I hope I didn't hurt anybody! LOL!
    Your day in New York City sounds fascinating!
    Have you heard John's song called 'New York City' BTW? See ya later!
    Peace [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    //oo\\
    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus