Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to devils daughter, dee jay, sheribomb, brim bifn,kat man, metalcurrie, teddy, sweetgord, bart14, melancholy qwn, and dark horizon,
    i adore you guys, and sheri? you almost made me cry!! thanks for all your kind words. maybe one day i can show you how much you mean to me in person. what do you think?
    there must be SOMETHING i can do. love you so much. kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss,kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss. a kiss to each of you. cherie

DeeJay

Smile

Your a doll Cherie and it shows your got alot of integrity to talk to us on your messageboard. I am sure everyone here appreciates your time and love.

Just bring out another CD soon will ya? I wanna hear "Bitch" properly recorded. Also I think you should do a cover of Robbie Williams song "Angels".
    Pretty please????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

deejay,
    i LOVE that song 'angel' by robbie williams. play the hell out of it everytime i get a chance. god, i would LOVE to sing that song. maybe i could do that just for you at one of my next concerts!!AND do a recording of BITCH!!!
    yeah!yeah!!!! great idea!
    love you deejay, kiss your face!
    cherie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cherie,
    Your kind words are certainly appreciated. It wouldn't matter if you sang God Bless America or Waltzing Matilda...
    ...I'd lose it, for either!

love ya,
    Brian

[This message has been edited by briN_bifN (edited August 19, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Something you can do for ME, Cherie??!! You're doing it - just by being the beautiful person that you are! I have SOOOO many WONDERFUL memories of all kinds of fun stuff I did with you and I sure hope I can hook up with you again soon! I can't go to "Joisey" but I sure could make a trip to LA to see you - I've done it before and you bet yer sweet beeehind I'll do it again! Just take great care of yourself and live a long, happy, healthy life (so you will be around a long time for all of us!!) and that would make me happy! Not too much too ask, hmmm? I know you'll do what ya can! @ redface) *I LOVE YOU!* Sheri

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Something you can do for ME, Cherie??!! You're doing it - just by being the beautiful person that you are! I have SOOOO many WONDERFUL memories of all kinds of fun stuff I did with you and I sure hope I can hook up with you again soon! I can't go to "Joisey" but I sure could make a trip to LA to see you - I've done it before and you bet yer sweet beeehind I'll do it again! Just take great care of yourself and live a long, happy, healthy life (so you will be around a long time for all of us!!) and that would make me happy! Not too much too ask, hmmm? I know you'll do what ya can! @ forums) *I LOVE YOU!* Sheri

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanx for everything Cherie.. I thinks it's wonderful that you are soo in touch with us forums I like you, because you are human.. like I said before, you were the most kind person(and 1st celeb I met) thanx again for making it memorable..(tear in my eye, LOL) I'll have to send the picture taken of us, someday.. With Love, Mel.(aka Heidixx)

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a DORK I am guys, sorry, didn't mean to send that "embarrased" smile and I didn't mean to send it 2x...tired mama I guess! I meant to send THIS one @)
    (guess that is why they have the "disable smilies" option!)
    uh-doy!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Cherie
    This is my first posting here, and i am thrilled to be able to communicate with you, after all these years!
    I was The original Runaways fan (in the UK)
    loved everything you did, followed your career really closely, was gutted the day i read in the NME that you had finally quit the band.
    I have grown up a lot since then of course, and just stumbled across this board via the Joan Jett website.
    Went to see Joan at the Roxy in NYC,in March
    and this really renewed my interest in her and the band (though i was always a fan of yours first and foremost - bought Beauty's only skin deep/Messin with the boys and have just bought the CD of that album with extra tracks)
    Anyway, sorry to ramble on, but it really is great to hear you are doing ok and that we may finally get to hear some new stuff from you soon.
    Stay well
    Love
    Dave in the UK

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

miss currie

perhaps you should try and get in touch with Robbie and propose a re-recording of Angels with the two of you doing a duet?? think about it...

tasty robbie's new studio album should be out soon in the meantime.

SG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast