Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

If Cherie were to star as 'SuperGal' in a major motion picture which of these plot lines would you prefer?
    Your movie titles and/or other ideas are certainly welcome too!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ May 03, 2004 02:26 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

SuperGal and the Mysterious Island Cult could open with Cherie waking from a deep sleep in the middle of a jungle. She is dressed in her shiny silvery SuperGal jumpsuit but she notices immediately that her utility belt is missing. Her jet boots have been disabled and when she calls repeatedly to her ever-faithful flying SuperSteed he does not appear.
    She seems to have lost all her super powers and can't remember anything about what happened or how she got there.
    She looks upward as the camera pans higher and higher until you can see she is on an island as the credits appear:
    <font size="4">Cherie Currie is SuperGal in</font>
    <font size="5">SuperGal and the Mysterious Island Cult!!!!</font>

and then......<marquee> [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] </marquee>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

As the movie theme music fades, we are back in the jungle. SuperGal has begun moving toward the sun which occassionally breaks through the heavy foliage in front of her. Soon she is able to hear the sound of the ocean's waves rolling in.
    She eventually reaches the fringe of the jungle and the sunlight is suddenly so bright she has to cover her eyes momentarily. As she begins to focus she can see a sandy beach and a vast blue ocean stretching to the horizon.
    As beautiful as it is, all she can do is ask aloud, "how did I get here? What is going on?"
    Suddenly a man's voice comes out of the jungle behind her. "You are right were we want you to be SuperGal."
    The voice startles her but she instictively zeros in on it's source which turns out to be from a camoflaged speaker which is attached to a tree. There is also a remotely operated camera there following her every move.
    "Who are you" she demands to know! "Oh you'll find out soon enough SuperGal. Just keep looking around. We are everywhere and watching your every move."
    "Who is we?!?!?" she shouts angrily but there is only silence. She rips the camera from the tree and throws it in the sand and smashes it with her boot!
    After taking stock of her unsettling plight she begins slowly walking along the shoreline.....
    and then....... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Any of you fan fiction writers out there know what happens next?
    Let us know, if'n ya do!
    I'd like to hear about her rescuing the survivors in that sub too! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Reason's - Y Cherie Is A "Super Gal"

Creative & Very Artistic.
    Sincere & Full Of Kindness.
    Talented Musician & Vocalist.
    Beautiful Actress & Writer.
    Very Intelligent & "Did I say Beautiful Always" + more.
    And can handle a Chainsaw like no-other
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    & If Super Gal C/C needs help.I'd save her anytime [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] xo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

After walking along the beach for about an hour SuperGal is suddenly confronted by a wall of fire which comes out of nowhere. She is stunned for a moment and then surmises that it must be an illusion. There is no apparent source for this fire so she clenches her teeth and keeps right on walking. As she reaches the fire it just disappears.
    She then sees a giant T-Rex charging toward her! She laughs out loud! "Ha...is that the best you can come up with," she calls out! The T-Rex dissappears into thin air just as it is about to hit her! SuperGal keeps walking. A giant wave begins rolling in toward her from the ocean. She holds out her hand as though telling it to stop and it does!
    Then she looks forward and sees hundreds of people standing in front of her. She knows immediately that they are real and they are all staring at her in apparent awe! They are dressed like people from the 19th century but they are also wearing headbands with a SuperGal emblem emblazened upon it! The man in the middle steps forward and says, "welcome SuperGal, we have been anticipating your arrival." It's the same voice she had heard earlier over the tree speaker!
    "Are you ready to tell me what's going on" she inquires, "or do I need to knock you around a bit to get the truth out of you?"
    He coweringly says, "on behalf of all of us I apologize for the inconvenience but when you hear our story I think you will understand and hopefully, with your unflinching bravery, you'll be willing to help us."
    "I'm always willing to help those in need of it but I don't appreciate being kidnapped or tested" she snaps back, "so just tell me what is happening here NOW!"

and then.......... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

The man introduces himself as Malcolm and tells SuperGal that she has been summoned to the island by their God to save the world. "You have traveled through time to get here" he adds as he hands her her utility belt and the rocket attachments for her boots. "You will need these but I'm afraid your SUPER powers won't work here because you are now in the 19th century and it's long before Voodoo Mama was even born. (SuperGal fans may recall that it was Voodoo Mama who gave Cherie her super powers after the good and brave Cherie had saved her, and her little baby, from some wild eyed bad guys who nearly ran them down on the streets of Key West.)
    "I'm listening" says SuperGal. "How did I manage to travel through time and for what purpose?" Malcolm answers her matter-of-factly. "Our God has an arch rival named Eveileb and he has been kidnapping many important historical figures from this century with the intention of brainwashing them, returning them to their place in time with his own agenda controlling their minds. He intends to change history and eventually rule the world in the 21st century through this nefarious scheme and our God has sent us here to this island to stop him." He points out several people in the crowd. Nathaniel Hawthorne is there, as are Andrew Johnson, John D. Rockefeller, Henry Thoreau, Emily Dickinson, Jesse James and the list, he assures her, goes on and on!
    "Who is this God of yours" SuperGal inquires. Just then a blinding light shines from a door that opens out of nowhere. "That would be me" comes a loud echoing voice from inside. SuperGal is taken aback slightly but covers her eyes with her hand and peers through her fingers into the brightness as a very tall male figure steps through the door toward her.

and then........ [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

God has a striking similarity to Ed Harris, with tiny glasses & notebook computer like he just walked off the set of Truman Show as 'Cristof'... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

SuperGal's first instinct is to take this "God" to task but before she can find the words she finds herself overcome with a sense of unquestioning faith!
    "What can I do to help" she asks him in a humble tone. "You are a very beautiful women SuperGal," he says to her "and Eveileb is a big fan of yours. You might be able to make him change his mind or, at least, get into a position where you can discover his vulnerabilities and foil his evil plan."
    He gives her a map and indicates that Eveileb's fortress is in the ancient cliff dwellings on the far side of the island and will not be easy for her to access without her super powers. "I'll get there" she assures him, "but why can't you do something? You seem to have super powers of your own!"
    He explains that his powers, though great, are useless against Eveileb! "We are like matter and anti-matter" he tells her, "if we were to ever get to close to one another it would be the end of the world as you know it. We have co-existed throughout time and strive to affect this world, primarily, through the hearts and minds of it's people!"

Malcolm chimes in, "some of us are also from the future SuperGal, and have volunteered to come here to help. We have tried everything but cannot even get close to Eveileb. He has the natives of this island convinced, through his powers of illusion, that he is their great Fire God and they guard his fortress with their very lives. You are our only hope and we will gladly help you in any way we can!"
    "Thank you" says SuperGal, "but it's probably best that I go it alone." She starts walking toward the jungle, and the far side of the island, but then she stops and turns to look at them all. Her eyes eventually meet those of their God and she asks him pointedly. "What is your name?"
    A smile comes to his face as he answers, "my name is BELIEVE." SuperGal smiles as she turns back around and continues toward the jungle!
    As the scene gradually fades to black she can be heard singing,
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] "I love the word believe, a word of boundless possibility.
    A simple sound that shines, a word of power personified.
    And I know this single word, touches every emotion when it's heard. Giving hope in it's symphony....Believe!"

And then..... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I don't want to give away the whole movie but for an unexpected CConsequence of Eveileb's dastardly plot and SuperGal's attempt to save the world, check out 'The return of Pepe' Le Stickfigure' elsewhere on this here message board!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD