Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well the postperson delivered a package of goodies out here in the chilly bean fields of EllaNoize today, While I wuz at work, Julie opened the package, I wuz very happy to find a bowl of scary toys (I'm a big kid)and assorted candies and goodies when I got home. But I was a little disappointed that my good friend didn't send me any of her Delicious Chocolate. But NYJ I sure appreciate your time and kindness in sending that package to us. Julie just walked in and said to send her thanks too. Julie is so nice to me all of the time...WAIT, Julie is eating CHOCOLATE... Shes got MY CHOCOLATE!!! Ohhhh!!!
    NYJ thanks again, I gotta run, I gotta catch me a Choco-thief then Zowie, Powie [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Your pals R & J
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] </marquee>

<font color="#007FFF"><font size="1">[ October 30, 2003 09:57 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font></font>

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 30, 2003 09:58 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Trick Or Treat!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Thanks for staring this here topic Ellanoize for if you hadn't done so I certainly would've! Your post cracked me up in a
    <font size=4>big</font> way!
    I have now sampled my NewYorkJettster HECKAWEEN chocolate and it is soooooo scrumptious I cannot begin to put it into words except to say the temptation, Mrs. Ella was surely struggling with trying to wait till you got home, must have been extremely overwhelming to say the least!

Totally delicious NYJ! <font size=4>TOTALLY</font> I tell ya!!!
    You have "totally" outdone yourself with this here batch young lady and if anyone had asked me while I was ingesting the last batch that came my way if that was possible I would have answered with a very confident NO, but like I said Jettster, you really have outdone yourself. <font size=4>I love it!!!</font>
    The little scary monsters, and assorted goodies in the spidery candybowl are a nice spooky touch and the little yellow head is so.....I don't know.....
    [img]cool.gif[/img] !
    Thanks a whole bunch you SWEET thang!
    Happy HalloweenieRAMA!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks NYJ your the best.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I wonder where our little Halloween Bunny is? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="1">NewYorkJettster!</font>
    <font size="2">NewYorkJettster!</font>
    <font size="3">NewYorkJettster!</font>
    <font size="4">NewYorkJettster!</font>
    <font size="5">NewYorkJettster!</font>
    We B missin' ya grrl!
    Yer candy, so sweet, reminds us of you!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 01, 2003 12:53 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Ella, Julie, Gus and Charlie C~
    I had to work the weekend again that's why I wasn't around. Glad you all liked your goody boxes. And Julie you Goooo Grrrrrrl eating the CHOCOLATE before Ella. Haha... Julie I think a Pow, wham, pop upside Ella's head would be good right about now. LOL... And if you guys and gals think the Halloween goodies were outta sight, wait til Christmas. I love this time of the year with the baking and making of delicious goodies. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I like to share the good tastes. Hmmm I'm hungry, I think I will eat a slice of [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] from Uno's and have a cold [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] to go with it. I will be serving the breakfast buffet in the am, since I have off. Hee, hee. Chop Chop out the door you go! Ha...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NYJ, thank you for the wonderful treats!
    You are so sweet! Just like the candy.
    Hope you had a wonderful Halloween.
    Love,
    Christina