Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry you couldn't make it last night Shades Of Gray! If you had you would have been in the company of the PartyGrrrlzzz, Sportyfan, Tim and Me!
    I think you would have had fun, conversating with us. Maybe next time!

More later,
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

<marquee>Tons of fun was had last night in the world famous Cherie Currie Chat Room from approximately 8:31 to around 10:33 PM (MBT) with none other than the one and only Tim, the one and only Gregg, the one and only Sportyfan, the 2 dozen and only PartyGrrrrlzzz and the one known primarily as Me, Myself and I. The chat room discoarse included many topics of interest to those of us in attendance and to others as well. who were not, for whatever reason, in attendance, I'm pretty sure. The time flew by like a real fast bird who has fallen behind in it's migratory habits and is trying to catch up with his or her fine feathered flock of friends who are miles ahead and moving along at a pretty good clip themselves. The next thing we knew it was time to call it a night and we did so in our own distinct ways until the chat room was as empty as empty can be, except for our old fiend the Chat Room Spirit who could clearly be heard, as we were filing out, whistling the melody to the popular Gilbert O'Sullivan tune, "Alone Again Naturally" in his or her own inimitable way, which, frankly, really sounds quite awful to everybody, except maybe, to the whistler's mother! So anywayz, there is only one more Chaturday in November and that will be sort of a Thanksgiving kind of deal, so I hope we will see a GRRREAT turnout. I'll be bringing enough turkey salad sandwiches for everyone, so bring your regular appetites along with your appetites for tons of fun and we are bound to have a good and memorable one, for sure! See ya then, my amigas and hombres. Have yourselves a FANtastic Thanksgiving! God bless you and God Bless America! flaggen05</marquee>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It waz tonz and tonz of fun, WE can't wait to do it again [img]cool.gif[/img] Tea, Hee

Hugzzz and wet sloppy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] zzz

The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] zzzz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Well (deep subject) the last chat of November is now ancient history. I mean it happened a long long time ago! At least 20 hours prior to this chat room report, in my estimation! The old memory bone ain't what it used to be but, as I recall, we had a pretty gosh darn good turn out! Sportyfan and Tim were there when I arrived and then, shortly thereafter, the PartyGrrrlzz and Tim showed up. No wait, wasn't Tim already there? Then we had a visit from SantaBaby, with Gregg accompanying him on his maiden voyage. Now I AM confused. Maybe they were there before Tim. The next thing we knew, for sure, the Canadian Wolverine had joined us previously and the joint was, as they say, jumping, big time! This I know for a fact, I'm pretty sure!
    Gosh it was fun chatting up a storm like there was no tomorrow, even though we were all well aware of the fact that there was and, and as it so happens, it was Cherie's birthday! Today was that is, not then and you'd better BELIEVE she was the topic of discussion up to 99% of the time!

I remember it all like it was yesteryear but, unfortunately, my time is not unlimited, so suffice it to say, it would be a pretty safe bet to assume that we had TONS-O-FUN in that there world famous Cherie Currie Chat Room, last night, for sure,
    as I recall!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Went into the chatroom at930 pm and everybody was gone? Dont tell me everybody has gotten a life now. lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Last nights chat was short but sweet. You must have just missed us Tim.
    I was joined by a great bunch of peeps. Namely, Gregg, Janet and the PartyGrrrlzzz!
    We conversated up a storm for a solid hour but, coincidentally, everyone had to leave around 9:30ish!

It was the first chat of December, with many more to come. Up to 3 of them and THEN we'll begin another year
    of Chaturday Night chats, unsurpassed in the free world!

Have a good week everyone. We'll see you next time around!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel your pain Tim. I showed up at about 945 and even the mess the Partygrrrlzzz usually leave was cleaned up! It was almost scary! Guess I'll have to be earlier next week to enjoy the conversating that goes on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    Tea, Hee

Hugzzz and wet sloppy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] zzz

The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] zzz

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Our office "party" was moved up a week, so I won't be able to make chat tonight!

Behave yourselves, in my absence, my fiends!
    <marquee>....as if that's gonna happen! //-o\\</marquee>

If I can, somehow, slip out early, I'll check the chat room to see if anyone is still there!

More later,
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I went to chat about 9 . no body home.