Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Ohhhhh Kama! Thanks for letting us know about your intentions to bid on that Ruth Buzzi item.
    Out of respect for you, I won't bid THIS TIME! [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] LOL!

I don't know Cherie's specific religiosity Reved, but I doubt that her eternal soul is for sale. An interesting idea though! You DO come up with some remarkable brainstorms, I've noticed! Are YOU an actual vampire? I don't think I've ever seen you 'round during the daytime but
    I always assumed it was just your nocturnal nature! [img]wink.gif[/img]

That Chainsaw Chick doll is a novel idea Mister Twister! She could have a more extensive wardrobe however. Besides her Chainsaw carving garb she could have Rockstar garb, Actress/Girl Next Door garb and, of coarse, her SuperGal Outfit would be a must!
    I'd buy one and I don't even play with dolls!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Let see what happens!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

I have one. Read about it in an article a few weeks ago, but I can't remember where. This guy in NYC would watch this jogger every day on his way to work. He called her the most most beautiful girl in NY, and I guess he was mesmerized with watching her breathe as she jogged. One day, he jumped out of his car and asked her if she would blow up some balloons for him, so he could have some of her breath! He actually sold them as novelty items to his co-workers! So that if one of them had a particularly bad day, they could open the balloon and breathe her in and feel better. Pretty funny, huh?! I would love to have heard his sales pitch for that. So...a breath of Cherie anyone? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

If I had Cherie's breath in some balloons I would not share it with my co-workers or anybody else. Call me greedy but I'd breathe it all in myself and then I'd save the expired balloons, and their CCarbon dioxide residue, in a beautiful decorative vase right alongside my pool water and chainsaw dust!
    Thanks for the input rocketmaster! It just goes to show you, when it comes to Cherie, potential novelty items abound!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HEHEEH u guys are so funny. I wish for mini Cherie and Marie or/and The Runaways 7" or 8" inch dolls. I have a KISS set with a lighted stage and their own little instruments it kickss butt! i love it. Now immagine having a little Cherie and Marie doll set or Runaways set, man i could have some wild adventures of em and my KISS, MARILYN MANSON, JIM MORRISON, JIMMY HENDRIX and all the little rock dolls out there!!! [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

STINGRAY69

Lightbulb

Gus Why? not a (pin cushion doll),of Kim Phony Fowley.We could stick him!after a bad days work?
    I just heard kim,got a job in a wood shop!Drilling *** holes in wooden hobbyhorses. [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]
    For 50 cents a hole.

[img]cool.gif[/img] Lov Ya C/C Eric [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ February 24, 2004 11:19 PM: Message edited by: STINGRAY69 ]</font>

Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just LOVE all the kitch ideas!
    And I used to have one of those little coffins with Dracula dust. A few years ago, I bought a half acre in **** , right on the River Styx !
    I had to take a 2and out on it tho, times are tight! LOL
    As far as celebrity e bay sales, someone bought a used lipstick that Alyssa Milano left in her trailer after the end of filming the 5th season of "Charmed", it sold for over 200 bucks, I hope it was their color!
    I think that when Cherie trims her hair next, she can tie it up with silk gold ribbon and give "Little gifts of Gold!",
    More precious then Rapunzel!
    Ok, I'm going back to my own website now!
    Love to All!
    The Hawk!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

CCool ideas Stingray and Le Hawkeye! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Ya know...if this keeps up we could open up a Cherie Currie Novelty Store!
    I would happily work there every day!
    Employees could wear name tags and paper hats with Cherie's likeness on them and would be issued new ones each day because they would become novelty items too!
    Maybe Cherie could donate her used clothing, cereal boxes and other empty food containers, etc. etc.
    I, personally, would love to own her old car tires when she purchases new ones!
    The possibilities are approximately infinite 4 sure!!!!

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!!
    You've had me on the floor with this topic!!! Especially Eric with Kim drilling *** holes in horses at 50 cents a pop!!!! And his ashes in the toilet.....HA HA HA!!!!!!!
    I still laughing!!!!!
    Love you all sooo much!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Thanks for the belly laugh!!!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I was hoping all this would bring you a smile. [img]smile.gif[/img]