Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Cherie,

It was so glad to see and hear you today on the "rock and roll station" internet radio today. You look WONDERFUL! You are a very classy lady and us as your fans are so lucky to have such an inspiration as yourself.

I'm a singer and songwriter myself and when I get down, I throw on "C'Mon" or another one of your great songs. (or even better, listen to a song and read a post from you on the message board) :-)

Thank you for you continued inspiration.

*hugs & kisses*
    Jonathan,
    Your #1 fan from Canada

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Aw SHOOT! I missed it! What a dork! Caught up in my own life I guess - the NERVE of me, HUH??!!! I bet it was cool! Love you Cherie Baby!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wanna see how it went?
    click here: http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/radio.html (located under the News & Announcements section of Cherie's site)
    It was GREAT! The girls had tons of fun and the station got over 10,000 hits!
    Weeehooo!
    There's also a buncha great pix on the station's site as well www.rocknrollstation.com

For those of you who missed out, the station will be rebroadcasting the event and clips will be available for download too!
    Runaways Forever! forums

DeeJay

Thanks for the great pictures and comments in the news section. Much appreciated.
    xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, thanks for that rocketmaster! I was able to tune in today and saw the pics but couldn't get the audio to work. Thanks a bunch!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Thanks for tuning in and checking it out friends! Apparently, there were so many people logged in that many were getting kicked out because the traffic was too high! SORRY!!!

At one point, I witnessed a phone call from their server who wanted to know what the heck was going on over there, because the numbers were jumping so high so fast! Interest in The Runaways exceeded their volume capacity...how cool is that?!!! forums

I know a lot of you either couldn't see or hear what was going on, so www.rocknrollstation.com has promised that they will re-broadcast, and also have portions available for download in more traditional formats very soon.

I have to add, that what was particularly neat was this spectacular new "interactive" aspect to doing an interview on the web. Fans were making comments and requests and asking questions while they listened to the interviews. I spent a few minutes typing in the live chat room (as Vicki did) while yelling stuff into the control room like, "Hey Sandy! Gordie wants you to play "Wild Thing"!"

What an AMAZING era we exist in today!!! The tech may not be perfect yet, but boy, it was AWESOME reading live feedback while the interviews were actually happening! We are lucky lucky beings...just a few years ago there wasn't even electric light, and here we are doing interactive interviews with our favorite stars! WOW! forums

We met some wonderful fans who haven't visited these boards yet...c'mon you darling regulars, time to recruit!

Thanks for particpating and making it so much fun for all of us! www.rocknrollstation.com ROCKS and they will be a part of our family from now on, so expect more appearances from the girls in the future!

forums
    -Mara Fox

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mara - with you in the era, it truly is amazing indeed.

love and a full throttle,

g

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey everybody,
    just a quick note to say love ya. yes, Mara is amazing isn't she??? i am truely blessed to have her in my life along with all of you.
    and by the way...'dark horizon' thanks for your kind email. hopefully if my book tour takes me to canada we will have to 'hang' o.k. baby????
    kisses,
    cherie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the links, Rocketmaster. I missed the show, but its success suggests that demand will create more opportunities. This technology is incredible, and it's great that Cherie, Jackie and others are at the cutting edge and are using it to create new ways to connect with their supporters.