Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: " OHH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP CRYING "

famveronica

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

SCHEMESofNEON

HEE HAW !!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What? Huh? What DVD is this??? I wana SEE!!

Cherie is definitely a magical being, and I'll take Joan any way I can get her - bald, fro, mohawk - I don't care!
    It's all Joan underneath!

Sheri

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are so right Sheri, Joan is Joan regardless.
    Rock N Roll forever. Something off the Naked cd just for the H-E-L-L of it.

1,2,3,4 FIVE~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

famveronica

Got my Naked CD today from America
    It rock's........... Love the cover....
    You are my fetich................

4Jettheads

The US version is suppose to be coming out pretty soon. No set date as of yet that I'm aware. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

4Jettheads

Wink

Almarockstar-I got your message, but unfortunately, I still can't make the hostboard return mail function. It's a server issue from the system I'm using. Long story. Anyway, if you send me an email at : [email protected]
    I can respond to ya from there and, yeah, I will. I got lots and lots of JJ stuff too. No, I don't do it for profit. It's a Joan thing. I've been swapping stuff for years with other Jetts, CC's and Runaways fans. We do what we can for each other. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you soo much Iowa Farmboy.

I will email u right away, thanks a million i don't have much JJ stuff or runaways but what i do have im more than willing to share [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

ohh and P.S. ur guitar rocks too! I play an Epiphone Les Paul that weights wayyy to much, the Iceman on the photo and also a mini destroyer reissue, a Fender Strat i use for clean or twangy sounds, and a hevenly 12 string danelectro. What amps do u use? Im considering getting a peavey xxl head or combo, my marshall avt 150 just got on my last nerve and i want to get rid of it!!

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It absolutely ROCKS, I love it too! And from what I am told, the cover of Joan is an actual oil painting. And if they do release the USA version of the cd, I hope they put
    Friend To Friend in there ( the long version )It's such an awesome song. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

4Jettheads

Problems with the Marshall ? Hmm, there were some models that had issues with feedback at certain decibel levels, but I haven't run into it yet. I've just got two smaller amps right now. A Marshall MG30 and a Crate single cone for home so I don't annoy the neighbors too much. The Marshall and Cort just seem to enhance each other for sound variations without distortion. Shoot, you can do that with a fast righthand little finger on the tone control. hehehe
    Just off the wall, what kinda problem/problems are you having with the Marshall ? It might be something weak in the electonics. Kids at the factory get in a hurry cuz it's Friday and they wanna get out and party and, well, something didn't quite get a good contact when it went down the assembly line. It happens. Can't help ya much with the Epie. Most Gibson products are fairly weighty, unless you change to a smaller bodied guitar like a MelodyMaker. The Epiphone Les Paul is a good axe, but as you already stated-it's kinda heavy to be flipping around on stage for over 30 minutes at a time. The strap tends to bite into your shoulder after about that length of time too from the weight. I'm sure you've already experienced that side-effect. Stings a bit, don't it ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast