Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CC's B-day

4Jettheads

[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Almarockstar, I left a return message on your website for ya. Laters [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

famveronica
    Ops i did it again....
    I played with your heart da ra lalala [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] hahaha i bet you love that song [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Yes im ingaged, but we're not doing anything wrong..... Are we? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    You se sometimes i get lonely and depressed. And when i do i think of you and your fantastic humor and evertthing's get better. I needed you that night. But im ok now........
    To be engaged dosen't mean im tied to the curbe................
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

4Jettheads

Funny thing about engagements and marriage. I never quite understood 'em. Now, before I got married, my wife woulda been my girlfried, right?
    So, when we got married, she gets all bent about me wanting to get another girlfriend. I said, why not ? I had one before we got married, didn't I ?
    I just don't understand women.

4Jettheads

Further clarification: No, I'm not married anymore. Women are too confusing for me to live with on a full-time basis, so I got a couple goldfish now. Easy to take care of and they don't tell me to get my boots off the furniture.

famveronica

Wink

Ok FarmerBoy......
    I most say i do understand. Because i feel the same way about men. I mean i love men, but C'mon they just don't get it allot of times. That's why this flirting on the board is good healthy and fun............... Im sending you a [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] this weekend....
    And Farmer.......................
    I do like you allot [img]redface.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

4Jettheads

Oh, you sweet thing, you. I'm gonna make a copy of that Cherie pic I got with her in black leather on stage with her arm clear in the air with a silver microphone. Kind of a classy photo of her. I 'spose I better make a few copies while I'm at it for the other Cherie Bombs around here. There's only a couple floating around that I know of in California. I'm sending some stuff to ya tomorrow. I gotta get the pics made this evening. You're gonna owe me big time, ya know. I don't do this for just any Norwegian blue-eyed blond. And you can flirt with me any time. Reminds me I'm not on a walker just yet. I aim to rock out till Suzi Q, Joan, Cherie, Sandy and let's not forget Marie, call it quits. I'm bettin' that won't happen for quite awhile. Shoot, they're just gettin' warmed up. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

famveronica

Cool

Ohhh Farmer you are too sweet [img]smile.gif[/img] ))) I do like it [img]redface.gif[/img]
    After a long day at school i rush home to get into this board to read your messages. It makes my day. I have so much school work, because i take 2 years of study in 4 mont's. It's hard, but i manage.I don't really have the time to se any of my friends to much. So this board has become my hobby and joy. And you, well what can i say. You are my fantasy farmer boy. Im not crazy, but i like that feeling of knowing that there is you there i can talk to and share with. Do you understand what i mean?
    Like i sad in another message her im going to make a very spesial [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] for you this weekend. I will add my heart and soul into it. What i need for you to do is to send me your adress.............
    is there anything you would like to have from Norway in there? Besides that book? I will put some typical Norwegians things in there 4U....
    Well it's almost midnight now i have to go to bed. School tomorrow again.....
    Take care so lond
    Big night kiss from me [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Iowa Farmboy:
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Almarockstar, I left a return message on your website for ya. Laters [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ehehehe i got it awsome thanks for dropping by!! Hey how bout sending a Cherie *** to this fellow Californian
    [img]wink.gif[/img] ... hehe seriously, i would really really thank u if u could send me a copy. THanks!!!

4Jettheads

I kinda anticipated this. That's why I made 6 copies of the Cherie Bomb pic tonight. hehehe It's from Anaheim, CA in 1998. She looks so cute.
    Black suit, black leather vest, mic in the air with her eyes kinda half-shut. Oh, hubba, hubba. Cherie, if I wasn't so hopelessly in love with Joanie, you'd be wearing a 2 carat emerald right about now. Didja know that Cherie is Irish too ? Yeah, oh, yeah-she are-is OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!
    I still think she looks like the grrl-next-door kinda sweetie. One more thing-it was Cherie that took Sandy under her wing when she was having problems in her personal life. Lita turned her back on her. "Cherry" and Joanie have an admirable personality-they both have loving hearts.
    Cherie-you need anything-call the Bad Reputation Nation-We'll be there for ya. Happy Trails

famveronica
    Hi Farmer, your loosing your grip? Your down to 4 stars???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast