Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, its me Jake. I havent been on the message board in a long time!!! well i just had my teeth pulled and my top lip is numb so it feels EXTREMELY weird [img]confused.gif[/img] burt other than that I am pretty good. I am in a band now( accually 2) Safe Haven, and Silence On Screen, and for Silence On Screen we just had our second gig on Oct 9th, so that was cool, and i know Halloween is coming up!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] but accually this year i am goin as A WOMAN!!!! I have a white skirt, and a pink shirt and i am wearin' mascara(i dunno how to sell it) and lip gloss and its gonna be funny!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 12, 2004 05:22 PM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Yo Jake!
    It WAS cool hearing from you last Halloween!
    What's brewing this time around?
    I hope you have a wonderfully spooky time this year!

[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HEY GUYS!!!
    Jake is having three teeth pulled today (to get ready for braces) so he'll be home early and he'll respond to your question. He's been busy with his new rock band. He's sooo talented! Plays a mean guitar and drums!!!
    Love you!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ahhh sorry to here about the teeth Jake - boy do I know what it feels like to have a couple of teeth pulled! Well- I'll just have to buy you a shot of whiskey to take care of that pain! [img]eek.gif[/img] Just kidding Cherie - put the chain saw down! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I love the idea for your costume!! Sounds great - I'll bet you'll be the best looking "woman" in town! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How did Jake respond under Ella's name?

Jake, I would love to hear some of your music! I am sure if you look like your momma, you will be a very beautiful lady. Are you going to where one of your mom's outfits?

Have fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hey, its me Jake. I havent been on the message board in a long time!!! well i just had my teeth pulled and my top lip is numb so it feels EXTREMELY weird burt other than that I am pretty good. I am in a band now( accually 2) Safe Haven, and Silence On Screen, and for Silence On Screen we just had our second gig on Oct 9th, so that was cool, and i know Halloween is coming up!!! but accually this year i am goin as A WOMAN!!!! I have a white skirt, and a pink shirt and i am wearin' mascara(i dunno how to sell it) and lip gloss and its gonna be funny!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Howdy Jake,
    It's nice to hear from you! Good luck with that dental work.
    It's so cool that you are playing in bands now. Do you sing too?
    You guys ought to cover one of your MOM's songs! I can't wait
    to hear some of your music!

Going as a women eh? Works for mwah! I'm sure you'll (seemingly)
    be a credit to the gender!
    I think, if I were in your heels I'd have to go with the cherry red lip gloss and some green eye shadow with some really really big ear rings!
    Yeah....that's the ticket!
    Have FUN bud!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 13, 2004 02:05 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jake, I know how them Men In White operate. You have my sympathy dude.
    I'm sure that between yer Mom and Aunt Marie helping out, You will be good looking grrrrl. (are ya going post a picture [img]redface.gif[/img] ?
    Hey I am happy to hear about yer bands, I have said it before, But I wish I would have became involved in music a lot sooner than I did.
    Jake keep us updated on how your bands are doing, I think most of us would be interested in hearing about it. I like Silence On Screen for a band name. What style music do you guys play?
    Where did ya play?
    Catch ya round the boards [img]cool.gif[/img]

<font color="red"> <marquee>How Did Jake hijack my post.... Things that make ya go Hmmmm</marquee></font>

Rog [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Jake! teeth pulled? OUCH!!!!

I hope you're feeling better now! I wish you will have a great time, you'll be very busy dressing up as a woman with make up, lipstick and all that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm happy to hear you play in a band!!! what's your favourite music? and what's your music like? I send you a big smile, CIAO!

Cristina [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Gus, Do ya think Jake will have an easier time than me or you in finding high heels for his costume? Do ya think they make a red stilleto in size 13 double E [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Jake you just have fun and keep Rockin

Roger

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Originally posted by ellanoize:
    Do ya think they make a red stilleto in size 13 double E [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure they did Ella but I have no idea who THEY are! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Halloween is right around the corner now, eh?

How's your transition to womenhood coming Jake? LOL!
    I'd love to hear what kind of reactions you get!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus